Search results

1. S

Allergies and Nasal Polyps 9 year old daughter

Thank you! I appreciate your helpful information in regards to polyps!
  2. S

Good Afternoon! Her results were 53 for the sweat test. Her ENT- who ordered the test- was not in the office today. He is calling me tomorrow to go over the results. I have read a 53 is negative/ borderline. Any thoughts? Much appreciated! Can't wait for the ENT to call!!
  3. S

Sweat Test Results Please help me understand

My daughter (age 9) had a sweat test yesterday due to large nasal polyps and severe "allergies" and wheezing in her right lung. History of allergies that no medication as helped, etc. Her results were 53/10. I was able to get the results from a woman in the lab at John Hopkins but she was...
  4. S

Thank you so much for your suggestions and sharing of information. We go to Hopkins tomorrow for the sweat test. I will let you know once we get the results back. Blessings to you too!
  5. S

Thank you! Too be honest, I originally thought...NO WAY could CF be a possibility but her nasal polyps are what has me the most concerned. Did you find that your sweat tasted very salty or left a white film on you? I have not noticed this with my daughter so I am wondering if most people with...
  6. S

Hello, My daughter is 9 years old. When she was born she experienced "respiratory distress" and stayed in the NICU for three days until her breathing normalized. She had a very healthy toddlerhood through age 7...when she started having terrible year round allergies (not food). She has been on...
  7. S

Also, last week doctor heard wheezing in her right lung and gave her an inhaler and some...

Also, last week doctor heard wheezing in her right lung and gave her an inhaler and some penicillin for a "sinus infection".
  8. S

Hello, My daughter is 9 years old. When she was born she experienced "respiratory distress" and...

Hello, My daughter is 9 years old. When she was born she experienced "respiratory distress" and stayed in the NICU for three days until her breathing normalized. She had a very healthy toddlerhood through age 7...when she started having terrible year round allergies (not food). She has been on...