Search results

1. K

Side effects with tx meds

Hello Marjolein: My tx center requires patients to attend a series of education classes about tx; yesterday's topic was transplant medications. Prednisone is likely to cause muscle weakness and bone thinning, which may in turn cause joint pain. I hope this helps, but please talk to your...
  2. K

Hello Marjolein: My tx center requires patients to attend a series of education classes about tx; yesterday's topic was transplant medications. Prednisone is likely to cause muscle weakness and bone thinning, which may in turn cause joint pain. I hope this helps, but please talk to your...
  3. K

4. K

5. K

Hello Marjolein: <br /> <br />My tx center requires patients to attend a series of education classes about tx; yesterday's topic was transplant medications. Prednisone is likely to cause muscle weakness and bone thinning, which may in turn cause joint pain. I hope this helps, but please talk...
  6. K

body changes after transplant

THank you - your answer gives me hope. I've been waiting for tx for 4 months; hopefully the call will come soon.
  7. K

THank you - your answer gives me hope. I've been waiting for tx for 4 months; hopefully the call will come soon.
  8. K

9. K

10. K

11. K

Does anyone who has had a transplant know if the changes wrought by CF will be eradicated after transplant? I hope that the clubbed fingers and barrel chest will be changed to a normal look after my transplant?
  12. K

Does anyone who has had a transplant know if the changes wrought by CF will be eradicated after transplant? I hope that the clubbed fingers and barrel chest will be changed to a normal look after my transplant?
  13. K

14. K

15. K