Search results

1. A

Child needs transplant but has mycobacterium absessus. MAC OR MAB transplants reply

Need help. A dear friend of mine has a 9 year old son who needs a liver transplant. He unfortunately has a very active mycobacterium absessus infection that they have been trying to eradicate for years. His Drs want to talk to other Drs who have done this. They will have a better chance of...
  2. A

Moving to Colorado- Between Denver and the Springs possibly-Short term rentals?

Hello! My husband and I are looking to make a move from Central Texas to Colorado. We want to be close enough to National Jewish in Denver for CF care. However, we are mainly moving because my allergies and asthma is so bad here in central Texas. Austin is one of the worst places to live...
  3. A

Medicare- Is there ANY way to get HOME IVs covered?

Hello! I had an account here years ago but could not remember my user name so I re-signed up. I'm 34 with cf and have been on SSDI for 2 years now. I'm eligible for Medicare Sept 1st. Unfortunately I'm sick right now and will probably end up in the hospital and on IVs. I called my home...