Search results

1. B

rebellious teen

My son is now 15yrs old an when he was 13yrs old he went on the Tranplant List for a double lung tranplant. So...he too had to face alot of things and struggled with his treatments and night feeds, bipap, oxygen etc.. I so wanted him to want to be healthy...to do anything he could to...
  2. B

rebellious teen

My son is now 15yrs old an when he was 13yrs old he went on the Tranplant List for a double lung tranplant. So...he too had to face alot of things and struggled with his treatments and night feeds, bipap, oxygen etc.. I so wanted him to want to be healthy...to do anything he could to...
  3. B

rebellious teen

4. B

rebellious teen

5. B

rebellious teen

6. B

second double lung transplant?

Hello there, OK..I am completely new to this forum...hence replying as I do not know how to open a topic. I have a question for those of you who have been tranplanted. My son received his double lung tranplant Nov. 2006...he has had about 3 rounds of rejection since and at the moment is in the...
  7. B

Hello there, OK..I am completely new to this forum...hence replying as I do not know how to open a topic. I have a question for those of you who have been tranplanted. My son received his double lung tranplant Nov. 2006...he has had about 3 rounds of rejection since and at the moment is in the...
  8. B

9. B

10. B

11. B

Choosing a center

12. B

Choosing a center

13. B

Choosing a center

14. B

Choosing a center

15. B

Choosing a center