Search results

1. J

question about o2 and transplant

Hi Kim- Thanks for the message. Have you had a tx? Just curious how you are doing? Jenny
  2. J

Hi Kim- Thanks for the message. Have you had a tx? Just curious how you are doing? Jenny
  3. J

4. J

5. J

6. J

I never was on O2. I must have been one of the lucky ones!
  7. J

8. J

9. J

10. J

11. J

CF ROUTINES

I am also a mother and have twins. (6years old) I am transplanted now, but when I had to do all the therapy my kids new exactly what I was doing. They were so interested, and all they ever new is that I was sick. They understood more, about why I had to do the things I did. I think it was the...
  12. J

CF ROUTINES

I am also a mother and have twins. (6years old) I am transplanted now, but when I had to do all the therapy my kids new exactly what I was doing. They were so interested, and all they ever new is that I was sick. They understood more, about why I had to do the things I did. I think it was the...
  13. J

CF ROUTINES

14. J

CF ROUTINES

15. J

CF ROUTINES

16. J

Donor Family

Have many of you heard from your donor family? I have written twice and haven't heard anything. I hope one day they will contact me, and we can meet. I would love to say tahnk you in person, and hopefully they would be part of my life.
  17. J

Donor Family

Have many of you heard from your donor family? I have written twice and haven't heard anything. I hope one day they will contact me, and we can meet. I would love to say tahnk you in person, and hopefully they would be part of my life.
  18. J

Donor Family

19. J

Donor Family

20. J

Donor Family