Search results

1. M

Join my new blog

Its not fishing, my guide business and the crazy anglers I meet, plus how I really feel about political topics, like the issue with and promoting my foundation that directly provides patients with financial assistance, . Plus much more. it bad ass and I am holding nothing back. Sign up here and...
  2. M

Join my new blog

Its not fishing, my guide business and the crazy anglers I meet, plus how I really feel about political topics, like the issue with and promoting my foundation that directly provides patients with financial assistance, . Plus much more. it bad ass and I am holding nothing back. Sign up here and...
  3. M

New Blog

Still want followers so please sign up http://orlandotrophybass.blogspot.com/
  4. M

New Blog

Still want followers so please sign up http://orlandotrophybass.blogspot.com/
  5. M

partially collapsed lung

I had this very thing happen to me last year. We placed a chest tube in for 5 days, which was painful to say the least. After the tube was removed it partially collapsed again. This time I opted out to letting it heal on its own. A lung will re-inflate itself 1% a day. If she is not having any...
  6. M

partially collapsed lung

I had this very thing happen to me last year. We placed a chest tube in for 5 days, which was painful to say the least. After the tube was removed it partially collapsed again. This time I opted out to letting it heal on its own. A lung will re-inflate itself 1% a day. If she is not having any...
  7. M

New Blog

I Just started a new blog on my fishing guide website. It's not all about fishing, its also educates the random public on what I go through everyday. Does anyone have suggestions on how to promote it and maybe get come followers. I am already posting it on facebook and twitter, but I need some...
  8. M

New Blog

I Just started a new blog on my fishing guide website. It's not all about fishing, its also educates the random public on what I go through everyday. Does anyone have suggestions on how to promote it and maybe get come followers. I am already posting it on facebook and twitter, but I need some...
  9. M

Vertex and our costs

Just saw a wonderful news article on wallstreet journal... The cost per year per patient for the rest of your life ...$294k per year... Most insurance companies will only cover 80%. That's $492 million profit per year.
  10. M

Vertex and our costs

Just saw a wonderful news article on wallstreet journal... The cost per year per patient for the rest of your life ...$294k per year... Most insurance companies will only cover 80%. That's $492 million profit per year.
  11. M

My foundation needs your Votes

My foundation the Breathe Easy Foundation.. www-breathe-easy.org Is a finalist to win a autographed guitar signed by the American Idol Judges. If we win we will auction off the guitar and all the proceeds will go directly to providing financial assistance to people with Cystic Fibrosis. We only...
  12. M

My foundation needs your Votes

My foundation the Breathe Easy Foundation.. www-breathe-easy.org Is a finalist to win a autographed guitar signed by the American Idol Judges. If we win we will auction off the guitar and all the proceeds will go directly to providing financial assistance to people with Cystic Fibrosis. We only...
  13. M

Fantastic and exciting news at the cf conference..

I have to agree... I am tired of hearing about this medication and the fact that it only helps the smallest group of cf patients isnt that impressive to me.With the several hundred million a year the CF foundation brings in per year there should be more then the few meds coming down the...
  14. M

I have to agree... I am tired of hearing about this medication and the fact that it only helps the smallest group of cf patients isnt that impressive to me.With the several hundred million a year the CF foundation brings in per year there should be more then the few meds coming down the...
  15. M

16. M

Breathe Easy Foundation starts helping patients directly

<P>It has been a incredible year for my foundation the Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy foundation.  I started this foundation January 2010, with the sole purpose to help patients directly. All of us on the board and volunteers are just that, 100% volunteer. No one takes a single cent from working...
  17. M

Breathe Easy Foundation starts helping patients directly

<P>It has been a incredible year for my foundationthe Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy foundation. I started this foundation January 2010, with the sole purpose to help patients directly. All of us on the board and volunteers are just that, 100% volunteer. No one takes a single cent from working at...