Search results

1. M

Join my new blog

Its not fishing, my guide business and the crazy anglers I meet, plus how I really feel about political topics, like the issue with and promoting my foundation that directly provides patients with financial assistance, . Plus much more. it bad ass and I am holding nothing back. Sign up here and...
  2. M

New Blog

I Just started a new blog on my fishing guide website. It's not all about fishing, its also educates the random public on what I go through everyday. Does anyone have suggestions on how to promote it and maybe get come followers. I am already posting it on facebook and twitter, but I need some...
  3. M

Vertex and our costs

Just saw a wonderful news article on wallstreet journal... The cost per year per patient for the rest of your life ...$294k per year... Most insurance companies will only cover 80%. That's $492 million profit per year.
  4. M

My foundation needs your Votes

My foundation the Breathe Easy Foundation.. www-breathe-easy.org Is a finalist to win a autographed guitar signed by the American Idol Judges. If we win we will auction off the guitar and all the proceeds will go directly to providing financial assistance to people with Cystic Fibrosis. We only...
  5. M

Breathe Easy Foundation starts helping patients directly

<P>It has been a incredible year for my foundation the Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy foundation.  I started this foundation January 2010, with the sole purpose to help patients directly. All of us on the board and volunteers are just that, 100% volunteer. No one takes a single cent from working...
  6. M

Attention Central Floridians **** UPDATE *****

<P>WE ARE JUST 1 FOURSOME SHORT OF REACHING OUR GOAL OF 18 FOURSOMES. </P> <P>IF YOU LIVE OR KNOW ANYONE IN CENTRAL FLORIDA THAT GOLFS PLEASE TELL THEM ABOUT OUR EVENT. WE HAVE PRIZES FOR EVERY FOURSOME, SO NO MATTER HOW BAD OF A GOLFER YOU ARE, YOUR STILL GOING TO WALK AWAY WITH A PRIZE. THIS...
  7. M

2nd Annual Breathe Easy Foundation Golf Tournament

The Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy Foundation is excited to announce our second annual golf tournament to benefit patients with Cystic Fibrosis pay for life needing medication, nutrition, and medical care. Our event is returning to the beautiful Reunion Golf Resort October 1, 2011, on the Tom...
  8. M

Breathe Easy Foundation Donut at Dunkin Donuts

The Breathe Easy Foundation with the help of several owners of Dunkin Donuts stores in St Petersburg, FL and Boston, MA area are selling Breathe Easy Donut to raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis. Customers are also able to get information about CF and the Breathe Easy Foundation.  $1 donation...
  9. M

Honey Baked Ham Fundraiser

Easter is just around the corner and why not purchase a ham or any of the other great items at Honey Baked Ham for your Easter Dinner. You will enjoy some great food while helping patients with Cystic Fibrosis. The gift cards come in $10, $25, $35, or $50, there are no additional fees and the...
  10. M

Need facebook supporters

The Breathe Easy Foundation is looking for members of facebook to join our group, We have over 1000 but we want to reach over 10,000. You will receive information on upcoming fundraisers, locally in Florida and national campaigns. Also, if your a patient that needs financial assistance you can...
  11. M

Breathe Easy Bike Run **** Results Update ****

Hey all you central florida CF supporters, Just a reminder the Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy Foundation is having a motorcycle run March 19, 2011 at Seminole Harley Davidson in Sanford, FL. The registration starts at 9am, ride starts at 10am. The ride will be out to daytona and making a stop at...
  12. M

Chili's night in Orlando ...tomorrow

Hey Orlando folks Please join us Wednesday February 23, 2011 from 5-10 pm at Chili's Lake buena Vista (right near Disney) 12172 Apopka-Vineland Rd Orlando, FL 32836. Chili's will donate 10% of the sales to our foundation. We are a 501c3 that provides physical, emotional and financial support...
  13. M

Need financial assistance

The Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit, run by several CF patients and those with family members with CF. We are all passionate about the disease but more importantly helping patients. Times are tough for everyone especially those with CF and we are here to help. Our...
  14. M

Do you need financial assistance

The Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy Foundation is a 501c3 nonprofit, run by several CF patients and those with family members with CF. We are all passionate about the disease but more importantly helping patients. Times are tough for everyone especially those with CF and we are here to help. Our...
  15. M

Hey Orlando CF patients and Central Florida patients

The Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy Foundation is proud to announce our partnership with the Florida Hospital Foundation and the Cystic Fibrosis Pharmacy of Florida to remodel 2 adult patients CF rooms at Winter Park Hospital. Winter Park Hospital is the primary care location for over 100 CF...
  16. M

Breathe Easy Foundation

Hey everyone, Please Check out our new website www.breathe-easy.org The Kevin A Przybyl Breathe Easy Foundation, Inc was established last year to help patients with CF physically, emotionally and financially. We are run 100% by volunteers allowing for almost every cent to go directly to help...
  17. M

In need of Oxylite system

Hello everyone I am looking for anyone that has a oxylite system. I am training for a 5k run in march and I am currently in pulmonary rehab...when I am at rest my sats are 95-96% and stay around 94 when I do the walk test...but when I run they drop to 91 and I get short of breathe....its ok...
  18. M

need fitness advise

I am a month into pulmonary rehab and I am doing very well so well I am looking to run a 5k in march at disney world, but i need some training advise because they require you be able to do a 16 minute mile...what is the best way to work up on running....I am not looking to do a sprint but be...
  19. M

Need Photos of patients doing treatments

I am in need of photos of patients doing treatments...nebs, vest...IV...anything even working out with o2.... I would like to use them for my foundations new website...so please be aware what you send may be posted and used for our site. Please email them to BreatheEasyUsa@yahoo.com
  20. M

night sweats

so over the past i have had aweful night sweats.... i am looking for ideas on what is causing it...and better yet are there any clothing options that can keep you somewhat dry and warmer