Search results

1. S

Relationship problems

I am in my early 20's and have CF. I have always had a positive outlook on life but my current situation is the first that I don't seem to be able to cope with. I have been with my girlfriend for over 4 years. It started as long distance but we now live together. We have always had a brilliant...
  2. S

Relationship problems

I am in my early 20's and have CF. I have always had a positive outlook on life but my current situation is the first that I don't seem to be able to cope with. I have been with my girlfriend for over 4 years. It started as long distance but we now live together. We have always had a brilliant...
  3. S

Relationship problems

4. S

Relationship problems

5. S

Relationship problems