Search results

1. J

Thieves Essential Oils-Alternative medicine-Has anyone tried it?

Just wondering if anyone has tried Thieves Essential Oil to help with prevention or treatment of infection for their CFer? My aunt gave it to me to try with the boys and I am just wondering. There are a lot of different uses for it but it shows to put 3 drops under their feet, rub it in, cover...
  2. J

Thieves Essential Oil-Alternative Medicine Anyone try it?

Just wondering if anyone has tried Thieves Essential Oil to help with prevention or treatment of infection for their CFer? My aunt gave it to me to try with the boys and I am just wondering. There are a lot of different uses for it but it shows to put 3 drops under their feet, rub it in, cover...
  3. J

Mini One G Button Issues

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had major issues with the Mini One g-button. Our oldest got his button when he was 5 and will soon be 14. He was placed with the Bard and then we switched the Mini button. Our middle son got his button a year ago from last July and he had the...
  4. J

Mini One G-Button Issues

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have had major issues with the Mini One g-button. Our oldest got his button when he was 5 and will soon be 14. He was placed with the Bard and then we switched the Mini button. Our middle son got his button a year ago from last July and he had the...
  5. J

Constant sinus drainage-need advice

Our 13 year old has constant sinus drainage. He has allergies but takes singular and zyrtec. He does sinus rinses as well as always blowing his nose. Does anyone have advise on getting this under control? His lungs are always clear but the drainage causes constant coughing. We have told his...
  6. J

Happy Birthday Tucker

Happy 8th birthday Tucker!
  7. J

Need advice on son's cough-also posted in Adults section

Okay we have a 13 year old son with CF who has mild lung disease that has a cough. We have brought this problem up to the pulmonary clinic when it started out of the blue about 3 years ago. He doesn't cough all of the time but when he is doing soccer or basketball, running or rough housing he...
  8. J

Need some advice on son's cough

Okay we have a 13 year old son with CF who has mild lung disease that has a cough. We have brought this problem up to the pulmonary clinic when it started out of the blue about 3 years ago. He doesn't cough all of the time but when he is doing soccer or basketball, running or rough housing he...
  9. J

Free g-button supplies to those in need

I have 34 each 24" right angle feeding set with y-port and 3 each 12" bolus feeding set with single port. These are the extension lines that hook from the tubing from the feeding bag into the g-button during feeds. These are for the AMT Mini button not the Mini One button. These aren't...
  10. J

Free g-button supplies to those in need

I have 34 each 24" right angle feeding set with y-port and 3 each 12" bolus feeding set with single port. These are the extension lines that hook from the tubing from the feeding bag into the g-button during feeds. These are for the AMT Mini button not the Mini One button. These aren't...
  11. J

Free g-button supplies to give to those in need

12. J

Extra G-button Supplies To Anyone In Need

13. J

DDF508 & Pipeline Drugs (Kalydeco) anyone participated? Experiences?

I am just wondering if anyone with the double D508 have been in any of the trials with Kalydeco or any other pipeline drugs like Kalydeco. My two boys, 13 & 7 have this mutation and I am just wondering what people's experiences have been. Thanks,
  14. J

DDF508 and pipeline drug trials (Kalydeco)~anyone been involved? Experiences

I am just wondering if anyone with the double D508 have been in any of the trials with Kalydeco or any other pipeline drugs like Kalydeco. My two boys, 13 & 7 have this mutation and I am just wondering what people's experiences have been. Thanks,
  15. J

DDF508 & Kalydeco~ Anyone in any of the trials with these mutations, experiences?

16. J

Merry Christmas from Nebraska

Merry Christmas from Nebraska Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Everyone on here has been so helpful since I started coming here when our oldest who is now 13 was diagnosed. I am now able to come here and be one of those helpful people to the parents that are...
  17. J

Merry Christmas from Nebraska

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Everyone on here has been so helpful since I started coming here when our oldest who is now 13 was diagnosed. I am now able to come here and be one of those helpful people to the parents that are going thru what we went thru 13...
  18. J

Who All Here Is From Nebraska

Just wondering about the 77 members that the map shows are from Nebraska. I would love to hear where in Nebraska you live, the age of your CFer, and anything else you want to share!
  19. J

Becca's23 Transplant

I just wanted to forward it on that Becky received her lungs in October and she got her broch done late last week and there are no signs of rejection so she gets to come home on Thursday 1/19/12. I am so happy for her and her family and for their success with this transplant. Just thought I...
  20. J

Becca's23 Transplant

I just wanted to forward it on that Becky received her lungs in October and she got her broch done late last week and there are no signs of rejection so she gets to come home on Thursday 1/19/12. I am so happy for her and her family and for their success with this transplant. Just thought I...