Search results

1. A

I'm In Shock

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;">I have been posting about my kids for years three with what we are calling "Atypical CF". I have has similar issues since childhood, not as bad as my kids until the past few years. They discovered I am Anemic and...
  2. A

I'm In Shock

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana','sans-serif'; color: black; font-size: 9pt;">I have been posting about my kids for years three with what we are calling "Atypical CF". I have has similar issues since childhood, not as bad as my kids until the past few years. They discovered I am Anemic and...
  3. A

Looking For Inspirational Stories

Hi All:<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><font color="#000000"><font face="Calibri"><font size="3">Iam looking for people to share their stories of courage and inspiration on the Guest Book page of my website. This can be done in a completely anonymous way or you can...
  4. A

Looking For Inspirational Stories

Hi All:<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><font color="#000000"><font face="Calibri"><font size="3">Iam looking for people to share their stories of courage and inspiration on the Guest Book page of my website. This can be done in a completely anonymous way or you can...
  5. A

Donating Nutritional Shakes to Families In Need

Oops..Sorry for the repeat posts no clue why that happened??
  6. A

7. A

8. A

I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate Nutritional Shakes to CF families in need. I had a lot of inquiries and if you are still interested please PM me and I will make arrangements to have them shipped to you. Check out my blog to read about our fundraising and...
  9. A

I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate Nutritional Shakes to CF families in need. I had a lot of inquiries and if you are still interested please PM me and I will make arrangements to have them shipped to you. Check out my blog to read about our fundraising and...
  10. A

I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate Nutritional Shakes to CF families in need. I had a lot of inquiries and if you are still interested please PM me and I will make arrangements to have them shipped to you. <br /> <br />Check out my blog to read about our...
  11. A

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style='line-height: 115%; font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt;'><font color="#000000">I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate Nutritional Shakes to CF families in need. I had a lot of...
  12. A

<p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style='line-height: 115%; font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt;'><font color="#000000">I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate Nutritional Shakes to CF families in need. I had a lot of...
  13. A

14. A

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style='line-height: 115%; font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt;'><font color="#000000">I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate...
  15. A

<font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><p style="margin: 0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style='line-height: 115%; font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif"; font-size: 9pt;'><font color="#000000">I ran my first successful fundraiser today and now would like to donate...
  16. A

17. A

18. A

19. A

20. A

Kidney Stone # 3

My son is on his third kidney stone in 4 months and it kills me to watch him in so much pain. They also identified an enlarged lymph node or nodule unspecified somewhere in his abdomen/groin area I think.. Has anyone experienced the nodule/lymph node issue?<a...