Search results

1. B

long flight with pulmozyme

Thankyou so much everyone. She left this morning and we used the pulmo cooler bag with 3 ice blocks. Hopefully she asked the flight staff to keep it refrig. If not, by the time she arrives in NY it will be okay and she must remember to freeze the blocks continually over the 58 days she is there...
  2. B

Thankyou so much everyone. She left this morning and we used the pulmo cooler bag with 3 ice blocks. Hopefully she asked the flight staff to keep it refrig. If not, by the time she arrives in NY it will be okay and she must remember to freeze the blocks continually over the 58 days she is there...
  3. B

4. B

5. B

6. B

My daugher is travelling from Australia via Dubai to the US (24 hr's). She has a small cooler bag for pulmozyme with a few ice blocks but is concerned as to how she can re ice the blocks so it always stays refrigerated. How long can pulmo last not being refrgierated? What do you guy's do? Are...
  7. B

My daugher is travelling from Australia via Dubai to the US (24 hr's). She has a small cooler bag for pulmozyme with a few ice blocks but is concerned as to how she can re ice the blocks so it always stays refrigerated. How long can pulmo last not being refrgierated? What do you guy's do? Are...
  8. B

9. B

10. B

My daugher is travelling from Australia via Dubai to the US (24 hr's). She has a small cooler bag for pulmozyme with a few ice blocks but is concerned as to how she can re ice the blocks so it always stays refrigerated. How long can pulmo last not being refrgierated? <br /> <br />What do you...
  11. B

DF508 carriers and bad CF symptoms

Hello there I am a carrier of D508...my daughter has CF. I was diagnoed with asthma at age 16 after collaspsed lung. ON & off asthma meds all life. After severe sinus and ear problems followed by sinus surgery I was diagnosed with allergic aspergillus and bronchiectasis at age 46 after feeling...
  12. B

Hello there I am a carrier of D508...my daughter has CF. I was diagnoed with asthma at age 16 after collaspsed lung. ON & off asthma meds all life. After severe sinus and ear problems followed by sinus surgery I was diagnosed with allergic aspergillus and bronchiectasis at age 46 after feeling...
  13. B

14. B

15. B

Hello there <br /> <br />I am a carrier of D508...my daughter has CF. I was diagnoed with asthma at age 16 after collaspsed lung. ON & off asthma meds all life. After severe sinus and ear problems followed by sinus surgery I was diagnosed with allergic aspergillus and bronchiectasis at age 46...
  16. B

Idea's for making money

I am looking at raising $1600.00 to purchase...then donate 2 Tv's, dvd's to the hospital ward for adult inpatients with CF. Does anyone have any ideas on quick, easy ways of raising this relatively small amount. At this time I do not have the time or energy to do anything over the top...
  17. B

Idea's for making money

I am looking at raising $1600.00 to purchase...then donate 2 Tv's, dvd's to the hospital ward for adult inpatients with CF. Does anyone have any ideas on quick, easy ways of raising this relatively small amount. At this time I do not have the time or energy to do anything over the top...
  18. B

Idea's for making money

19. B

Idea's for making money

20. B

Idea's for making money

I am looking at raising $1600.00 to purchase...then donate 2 Tv's, dvd's to the hospital ward for adult inpatients with CF. <br /> <br />Does anyone have any ideas on quick, easy ways of raising this relatively small amount. <br /> <br />At this time I do not have the time or energy to do...