Search results

1. C

Mass of mucus in chest

Dear fellow participants, my daughter with CF who is 11 years old is struggling to fall asleep these days. She is huffing and coughing so hard trying to clear her chest but can’t get it up. We try percussions and breathing techniques and only small bits come up. Any ideas?
  2. C

my two year old doesn't want to nebulize and very very hoarse voice

ok..here are 2 questions for this wonderful team who i dont know at all but feel a part of...firstly, my 2 year old, Tehilla with CF has a very very hoarse deep throaty voice. it's been this way since we started nebs. and IV antibiotics but i think it's getting worse. should i worry? is there...
  3. C

irritated eyes

my 2 year old with CL gets a very red, irritated eye (left only?) every few weeks. it clears up over time but not sure what from. I thought maybe all the nebulizing? any ideas?? thank you all so so much for your input on vitamins, i will check it out...Chev
  4. C

vitamins

my daughter of 2 with CF currently takes an array of vitamins daily; a multi vitamin, iron, vitamin E. I heard that in some places you can get one 'CF vitamin' that has everything included. Anyone know about this and where i can get it? thanks. Chev
  5. C

bruising

Hi.I am a first timer here.my baby, 2 years old with CF bruises incredibly easily and badly.anyone have this problem?any suggestions?Chev