Search results

1. M

Happy Birthday to pnhuffman

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
  2. M

Long time!

It has been a long time since I have been on this site! Austin is now 12 1/2 years old. Pre-teen! He has been doing very well! It's been 4 years with no tune ups. "Knock on wood" he is in the 7th grade. Plays trombone in the school band, plays baseball, basketball and very active with church...
  3. M

Lung Function loss

What are the doctors doing for her? Did they do a sputum culture to see if there is any nasty bugs brewing in there?
  4. M

High dose Ibuprofen

My son is 11 and has been doing the ibuprofen therapy for the last 5-6 years and does great. They monitor his levels yearly to make sure he is getting the right amount and that everything is working great. He has not had a tune-up in over three years. And I hope its several more. But everyone...
  5. M

"Mandatory" glucose tolerance testing?

At our clinic they started testing at 10 years. I'm actually glad they do that. I think it will help in the long run being proactive.
  6. M

My cfer cannot stop gaining weight Drs think im doing something wrong? anyone elese?

I totally agree with the others on here. I cannot believe she has not had any blood work since she was one. My son is 11 and he has bloodwork, X-rays every year. Sputum cultures every three months or if sick docs will check then also. I do have a 7 year old that does not have cf and he has...
  7. M

Long time

It's been a very long time since I have blogged on here. Lots of things have been going on in our lives. We moved from Bradford to Troy Ohio. So the boys switched schools. Austin is doing VERY WELL! It has been a little over 3 years of NO tune-ups. He is in the 6th grade now. Did awesome in...
  8. M

Praying for Micah

Sending my prayers for Micah, Tom, Jo and all the siblings! Praying for strength and peace.
  9. M

My Mom...

Sorry to hear this Terri. Praying for you and your mother.
  10. M

My Mom...

Sorry to hear this Terri. Praying for you and your mother.
  11. M

Marjolein got her wings :(

<P>I am sadden to hear this news.  Marjolein was a wonderful young lady and will be deeply missed.  Breathe easy!!</P> <P> </P>
  12. M

<P>I am sadden to hear this news. Marjolein was a wonderful young lady and will be deeply missed. Breathe easy!!</P> <P></P>
  13. M

<P><BR>I am sadden to hear this news. Marjolein was a wonderful young lady and will be deeply missed. Breathe easy!!</P> <P></P>
  14. M

Skye got her wings

Breathe easy Karen! My sympathy's go out to the family!
  15. M

Skye got her wings

16. M

Skye got her wings

17. M

How long does it take to get throat culture results?

We get ours in 3-4 days also. Like the others unless it cultures something we dont get a call. But I can see Austins cultures online now. They have a site from the hosiptal you have to sign up for and its called mykidschart. and i will get a message that the results are in and i go and see...
  18. M

We get ours in 3-4 days also. Like the others unless it cultures something we dont get a call. But I can see Austins cultures online now. They have a site from the hosiptal you have to sign up for and its called mykidschart. and i will get a message that the results are in and i go and see...
  19. M

20. M

Hillrom Vest

They are pretty sweet! I ordered Austins and his arrived the very next day. I actually thought it would be a few more days also due to the snow. But it was there the next afternoon with new hoses. He got the blue one also.