Search results

1. R

ABG Advice

My friend is getting an ABG soon and is starting to get a little worried. She's had them before and they've hurt her alot. My experience with them is limited since I only had a couple right before I was transplanted, so I don't have much advice to give. I was just wondering if any of you out...
  2. R

The Wait is Over

Jen is in surgery for her TX. She went in around 7:30pm. I posted in the blog if you'd like to read more. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/categories.cfm?catid=3253">http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.co...egories.cfm?catid=3253</a>
  3. R

The Waiting is Over

Jen is currently in surgery, she went in around 7:30pm. This is her boyfriend, Cameron. I posted in her blog if you want to read more. Here's a link - <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge...
  4. R

Waiting Room

So my family and I are getting ready to pack our bags to be ready for "the call" when I get my transplant. We decided it would be a good idea to have a survival bag for my family while they wait for the long surgery. The surgery should take between 6-10 hours, depending on a lot of factors...
  5. R

Waiting Room Survival Bag

So my family and I are getting ready to pack our bags to be ready for "the call" when I get my transplant. We decided it would be a good idea to have a survival bag for my family while they wait for the long surgery. The surgery should take between 6-10 hours, depending on a lot of factors...
  6. R

Esphogeal w/ Manometry

I have to have this for my pre-transplant evaluation. So apparently my gag reflex is super strong and they had trouble placing the probe and they ended up canceling that attempt. I wasn't sure if anyone else had this problem and what they were able to do to fix it. The doctor performing it...
  7. R

Esphogeal w/ Manometry

So apparently my gag reflex is super strong and they had trouble placing the probe and they ended up canceling that attempt. I wasn't sure if anyone else had this problem and what they were able to do to fix it.