Search results

1. T

Battling CF kyphosis

What are you experiences in improving structural CF related kyphosis? Have you been able to regain mobility in your thoracic spine? After a long period of malnutrition and sickness in my teens, my spine and posture were pretty bad leading into my 20's. My posture and muscular strength have...
  2. T

CF bodybuilder James Boudreau

Marc Lobliner is a pro bodybuilder that has a youtube channel and is one of many training channels that I'm subscribed to. To my surprise he mentions from time to time that his young daughter has a friend with CF and so once in a while he does something for CF. Lately too apparently he's...
  3. T

N-Acetyl Cysteine, useless or useful?

Hi there, a couple months ago there was some scam poster here trying to sell a drug having to do with Gluthation. But while Gluthation can't be taken directly as it gets broken down before it ever reaches anything it still got me reading. That led me to come across N-Acetyl Cysteine or NAC...
  4. T

Intermittent Fasting

I'll repost this in the Nutrition section.: Out of curiosity, for the last three weeks I've been trying Intermittent Fasting.Not to lose weight but to gain (muscle) and maybe I've been getting surprising results in regards to CF. Ok so first, Intermittent Fasting. The latest hype from the world...
  5. T

Intermittent Fasting

Out of curiosity, for the last two weeks I've been trying Intermittent Fasting.Maybe I've been getting surprising results in regards to CF.Ok so first, Intermittent Fasting. The latest hype from the world of bodybuilding even though the principles have been known for a long time, but lately it's...
  6. T

Zeitgeist 3 moving forward, has been released.

Zeitgeist 3 has been released. Whole movie. <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w</a>
  7. T

CF males, your testosteron levels

What are yours? As I've changed my training mostly from cardio to strength/weight/bodybuilding a couple years ago, last year I've had my testosteron level tested. It was 8 nmol/l. Mostly I read that 10-35 is normal. So, faily low. I wonder if this is (likely) related to CF, does this...
  8. T

Cysticfibrosis.com's Huge Metal Topic

Ok..looked in search and couldn't even find one, so this forum Really needs a METAL topic. Been comming here for a while and kinda figured out that was what was missing. \m/ >_< \m/ Bands, shows, mindset, how to be Metal in the hospital, intruments, hair, anything. I'll start. So let's...
  9. T

The Snowman

Do you remember this British cartoon of The Snowman? (1982) Since Youtube I watch this every year now, very strong childhood memories for me of this, worse than bambi for me as a kid and I still tend to tear up when it's winter outside and I hear the tune in combination with the images...