Search results

1. B

Obama & Healthcare

Are you concerned with the Healthcare industry becoming socialized in the US? I have a degree in economics and I have lived in Europe under a socialized healthcare system and frankly I am quite concerned about healthcare in the US and where it will be going. If it is up to the government to...
  2. B

Pulmonary Hypertension and CF

I have CF and PH and I find it is quite challenging. I've been to many CF events in which the keynote speakers have been CF patients. I hear several speakers share their stories particularly about some of their exercise routines, many of whom have FEV1 <35%-tile, to which I am surprised. I am at...
  3. B

Pulmonary Hypertension and CF

I have CF and PH and I find it is quite challenging. I've been to many CF events in which the keynote speakers have been CF patients. I hear several speakers share their stories particularly about some of their exercise routines, many of whom have FEV1 <35%-tile, to which I am surprised. I am at...
  4. B

anxiety meds?

Stay off klonapen! I took that for a while, at first it was helpful, but with time my behavior changed - I experienced memory loss, and mood swings. Klonapen has all but destroyed my (nonCFer) brother's life. It is not a drug to be used long term.
  5. B

anxiety meds?

Stay off klonapen! I took that for a while, at first it was helpful, but with time my behavior changed - I experienced memory loss, and mood swings. Klonapen has all but destroyed my (nonCFer) brother's life. It is not a drug to be used long term.
  6. B

anxiety meds?

7. B

sinus surgery!

It took me a one to two weeks to fully recover 100% to where I was before the surgery.
  8. B

sinus surgery!

It took me a one to two weeks to fully recover 100% to where I was before the surgery.
  9. B

sinus surgery!

10. B

2010 NYC Marathon...less than a year post TX

Have you ever ran a marathon before? Kudos! Cross the finish line for all of us who can't (yet!). Best
  11. B

Have you ever ran a marathon before? Kudos! Cross the finish line for all of us who can't (yet!). Best
  12. B

Have you ever ran a marathon before? <br /> <br />Kudos! Cross the finish line for all of us who can't (yet!). <br /> <br />Best
  13. B

early onset arthritis

If you take Levaquin then you WILL have joint and tendon pain which strongly resembles arthritis. I have sworn off Levaquin permanently.
  14. B

early onset arthritis

If you take Levaquin then you WILL have joint and tendon pain which strongly resembles arthritis. I have sworn off Levaquin permanently.
  15. B

early onset arthritis

If you take Levaquin then you WILL have joint and tendon pain which strongly resembles arthritis. <br /> <br />I have sworn off Levaquin permanently.
  16. B

Marriage and Families

I am a male with CF, and I say marriage is tremendously difficult. This disease puts so much burden on the spouse, it is unhealthy. Once the spouse begins to feel this things are never the same. Over time complaining seems to become a mantra for the spouse: "you're always sick or tired", "I do...
  17. B

Marriage and Families

I am a male with CF, and I say marriage is tremendously difficult. This disease puts so much burden on the spouse, it is unhealthy. Once the spouse begins to feel this things are never the same. Over time complaining seems to become a mantra for the spouse: "you're always sick or tired", "I do...
  18. B

Marriage and Families

19. B

Considering the choice of not lising.

I am right on the cusp of being listed. I am likely one good exacerbation away from having the numbers. However, I am considering more and more everyday that I do not want to be listed. I have not shared this with anyone except my therapist, and do not anticipate having my wishes easily...
  20. B

Considering the choice of not lising.

I am right on the cusp of being listed. I am likely one good exacerbation away from having the numbers. However, I am considering more and more everyday that I do not want to be listed. I have not shared this with anyone except my therapist, and do not anticipate having my wishes easily...