Search results

1. H

What To Do When They Get A Cold?

My almost-2-yr-old son was recently diagnosed with CF (actually, classified as "Atypical CF" when he visited the CF center for the first time on Wednesday, mainly due to the mutation combination he has)and one thing I should have asked was what do I do if he gets what seems like a normal cold...
  2. H

My almost-2-yr-old son was recently diagnosed with CF (actually, classified as "Atypical CF" when he visited the CF center for the first time on Wednesday, mainly due to the mutation combination he has)and one thing I should have asked was what do I do if he gets what seems like a normal cold...
  3. H

4. H

5. H

6. H

Welcome Ambry Genetics

Hi Steve- Took me about 2 days to get through most of this thread, and have to say it was fascinating. My question is about my 23-month-old son whose Ambry genetic testing recently came back finding he has the common DeltaF508 mutation, as well as the (TG)12-5T variant. (He has also had 2...
  7. H

23-Month-Old Just Diagnosed, Now I Worry About My Older Kids

My 23-month-old son was just diagnosed with CF a few days ago and I am still pretty much in a state of shock. His growth started falling off the curve at around 9 months old, and by 15 months, he was off the charts. At around 7 months old, he developed a cold that never ended and had constant...
  8. H

My 23-month-old son was just diagnosed with CF a few days ago and I am still pretty much in a state of shock. His growth started falling off the curve at around 9 months old, and by 15 months, he was off the charts. At around 7 months old, he developed a cold that never ended and had constant...
  9. H

10. H

11. H