Search results

1. H

New Washable Vest Colors for The Vest Airway Clearance System

When you own your Hill-Rom unit, you can order unlimited supplies for it as needed. I believe if you are still renting your unit, you can request new vests and hoses as well at no extra cost.
  2. H

When you own your Hill-Rom unit, you can order unlimited supplies for it as needed. I believe if you are still renting your unit, you can request new vests and hoses as well at no extra cost.
  3. H

I found that the blue hoses popped off the Hill-Rom vest a lot. I use the white hoses which never seem to pop off when I use them. Hill-Rom suggested them to me. The white hoses fit nicely into the hose holder in the bladder that goes in the colored shell.
  4. H

I found that the blue hoses popped off the Hill-Rom vest a lot. I use the white hoses which never seem to pop off when I use them. Hill-Rom suggested them to me. The white hoses fit nicely into the hose holder in the bladder that goes in the colored shell.
  5. H

Yesterday, I called Hill-Rom to order a new shell for my washable vest. I found out two more colors are available. Hill-Rom now offers Color Me Purple and Cool Camo. I ordered the camouflage vest. I was getting bored with pink. I was told Cool Camo is on back order in all the children's sizes...
  6. H

Yesterday, I called Hill-Rom to order a new shell for my washable vest. I found out two more colors are available. Hill-Rom now offers Color Me Purple and Cool Camo. I ordered the camouflage vest. I was getting bored with pink. I was told Cool Camo is on back order in all the children's sizes...
  7. H

Gastroparesis

I suffer from Gastroparesis. I currently have a gastrostomy tube and a jejunostomy tube. The gastrostomy tube is used for venting my stomach to help with nausea and vomitting. The tube feeds go into my jejunostomy tube to bypass my stomach. I use Miralax, Colace, and Amitiza to keep my bowels...
  8. H

Gastroparesis

I suffer from Gastroparesis. I currently have a gastrostomy tube and a jejunostomy tube. The gastrostomy tube is used for venting my stomach to help with nausea and vomitting. The tube feeds go into my jejunostomy tube to bypass my stomach. I use Miralax, Colace, and Amitiza to keep my bowels...
  9. H

Gastroparesis

I suffer from Gastroparesis. I currently have a gastrostomy tube and a jejunostomy tube. The gastrostomy tube is used for venting my stomach to help with nausea and vomitting. The tube feeds go into my jejunostomy tube to bypass my stomach. <br />I use Miralax, Colace, and Amitiza to keep my...
  10. H

Mobilaire compressor question another thing, not making anymore???

Mobilaire compressor question I find that the Pari LC Plus tubing pops off the Mobilaire as well. I use the Sidestream tubing with the Pari LC Plus cup with my Mobileaire.
  11. H

Mobilaire compressor question I find that the Pari LC Plus tubing pops off the Mobilaire as well. I use the Sidestream tubing with the Pari LC Plus cup with my Mobileaire.
  12. H

13. H

Mobilaire compressor question I change the filter every three months. The filter is under the black cap across ftom the pressure dial.
  14. H

Mobilaire compressor question I change the filter every three months. The filter is under the black cap across ftom the pressure dial.
  15. H

16. H

What is your FEV1 Score?

Mine is 87%
  17. H

What is your FEV1 Score?

Mine is 87%
  18. H

What is your FEV1 Score?

Mine is 87%
  19. H

Bactrim

I used to use the liquid form of Bactrim instead of the pills. You can get the pill equivalent in liquid form. I used to vomit from the pills. The liquid was much easier on my system. You still need to eat a little something regardless of the form of Bactrim you use.
  20. H

Bactrim

I used to use the liquid form of Bactrim instead of the pills. You can get the pill equivalent in liquid form. I used to vomit from the pills. The liquid was much easier on my system. You still need to eat a little something regardless of the form of Bactrim you use.