Search results

1. N

BiPap systems

At first they told Charlie that using only the nasal mask was not an option, but it seems to be the only one he can tolerate and that is what he uses as much as he can. His doctor has not ordered another check of his CO2 levels but we are praying that they have come down. He is feeling better...
  2. N

BiPap systems

At first they told Charlie that using only the nasal mask was not an option, but it seems to be the only one he can tolerate and that is what he uses as much as he can. His doctor has not ordered another check of his CO2 levels but we are praying that they have come down. He is feeling better...
  3. N

BiPap systems

4. N

BiPap systems

5. N

BiPap systems

6. N

BiPap systems

My son is in the hospital for a bad lung infection for IV antibiotics, and he has been needing more oxygen than before. This has caused him to have too much carbon dioxide build up, and his doctor wants him to start using a BiPap machine as much as possible, to eliminate the excess CO2. He is...
  7. N

BiPap systems

My son is in the hospital for a bad lung infection for IV antibiotics, and he has been needing more oxygen than before. This has caused him to have too much carbon dioxide build up, and his doctor wants him to start using a BiPap machine as much as possible, to eliminate the excess CO2. He is...
  8. N

BiPap systems

9. N

BiPap systems

10. N

BiPap systems

11. N

Preparing for transplant - importance of CPT and airway clearance

Kevin, I am so glad to hear that you have had a transplant and are doing well. I know it is probably different for everyone, but I am wondering what your treatment regimen was when you were at about the same stage as my son before you had your transplant. For example, how many times a day did...
  12. N

Kevin, I am so glad to hear that you have had a transplant and are doing well. I know it is probably different for everyone, but I am wondering what your treatment regimen was when you were at about the same stage as my son before you had your transplant. For example, how many times a day did...
  13. N

14. N

15. N

Kevin, <br /> <br />I am so glad to hear that you have had a transplant and are doing well. I know it is probably different for everyone, but I am wondering what your treatment regimen was when you were at about the same stage as my son before you had your transplant. For example, how many times...
  16. N

Thank you, Lindsey. I really believe he could have been listed when he was evaluated in March but he was not ready to make the committment and had hope that he could get better and live a while longer with the lungs he has. The doctors in St. Louis did not sugar-coat anything and told him (and...
  17. N

Thank you, Lindsey. I really believe he could have been listed when he was evaluated in March but he was not ready to make the committment and had hope that he could get better and live a while longer with the lungs he has. The doctors in St. Louis did not sugar-coat anything and told him (and...
  18. N

19. N

20. N