Search results

1. G

Respirtech Incourage for sale - good for teens

Hi all, I am using an Afflovest now, so I don't need my Incourage. To be honest, I didn't use it much, because I'm woefully non-compliant. But it's an excellent unit, with a vest made for an average height/weight adult male. It's in the Seattle area, in storage since we moved down to Los...
  2. G

Respirtech Incourage for sale

Hi all, I am using an Afflovest now, so I don't need my Incourage. To be honest, I didn't use it much, because I'm woefully non-compliant. But it's an excellent unit, with a vest made for an average height/weight adult male. It's in the Seattle area, in storage since we moved down to Los...
  3. G

A-Venters Assemble: Age of Ultra-jerks

Forgive me, I just need to rant amongst colleagues for a moment. I went to see the new Avengers movie today, a treat to myself having spent a week in the hospital at my wife's side while she awaits surgery. I enjoyed the film immensely, and it had the appropriate amount of smashing and...
  4. G

Anyone sell an old Vest?

I have been using a Respiratronics for years, and my barely used Vest I paid off has been packed away. I know they're $17k new. I'm sure someone can make good use of it. I tried to sell it on eBay to help cover med costs, but it was rejected because it's a prescription item. Has anyone sold a...
  5. G

Cigna insurance problems?

Removed Removed by owner.
  6. G

Bloating

Removed Removed by author.
  7. G

Favorite exercises

Removed Removed by author
  8. G

Spit-rag of choice

Removed Removed by author
  9. G

GHPP -- experiences?

Removed by the author Removed by author.
  10. G

Switching medicaid from state to state

Removed by the author Removed by the author
  11. G

Weight gain the weird way

removed by author removed by author