Search results

1. T

TEAM ALEX IS VERY INTERESTED IN ANY FEEDBACK

TEAM ALEX IS VERY INTERESTED IN ANY FEEDBACK
  2. T

Alex was diagnosed at a year and a half with Cystic Fibrosis, every day since has been a...

Alex was diagnosed at a year and a half with Cystic Fibrosis, every day since has been a constant struggle. Early on he had a pnumo thorax (collapsed lung)HE has been hospitalized several months of every year. Because of his illness he has missed out on so much in his life. Our family got...
  3. T

Please help Alex achieve his goal to become first Cystic Fibrosis PATIENT TO WIN ARM WRESTLING...

Please help Alex achieve his goal to become first Cystic Fibrosis PATIENT TO WIN ARM WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP IN LAS VEGAS IN DECEMBER 2022, Please help him and his family to get there
  4. T

My son is a 27 year old suffering from Cystic Fibrosis he recently won a gold medal in arm...

My son is a 27 year old suffering from Cystic Fibrosis he recently won a gold medal in arm wrestling and qualified for a Championship in Las Vegas. we would appreciate any help that we can get December 15-17th This will really change his life and living \with CYSTIC fibrosis, The sky is the...
  5. T

PLEASE HELP ANYTHING IS APPRECIATED

PLEASE HELP ANYTHING IS APPRECIATED
  6. T

Please Help EXPENSES FOR LAS VEGAS

please help we are all so proud of Alex Roberto (cystic Fibrosis patient) Alex has always struggled in life this is a huge opportunity for him to SHINE ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED
  7. T

Money for expenses for Champion Armwrestling tournament in Las VEGAS

My son Alex has Cystic Fibrosis he is 27 years old and has been working out and doing arm wrestling to stay healthy, he has been winning and doing tremendously. he is actually an inspiration to all his teammates. He recently won right-handed first place medal and second place left- handed medal...