Search results

1. P

ReneeP

I tried to email you the other day. I dont know if you got it or not. You can email me at akberrie@hotmail.com
  2. P

Medicaid

Those of you one medicaid. I have a question and its not the usual that is asked. But here it is....have you gotten your medicaid card for this month yet? If you dont want to answer for any reason I understand. But it has come to my attention as of friday i hadnt recieved my card for august yet...
  3. P

im confused

ok so when did we get the ability to private message each other? its cool but...i think i just replied to someone and it sent it to everyone...im sorry if it did...and if it did how do i not do that?
  4. P

Adoption *warning* maybe controversial

I think I am about to start a controversial topic. But I just have to know. Why is it some people want a baby so badly they will spend tons of money on fertility and the like to get pregnant when there are thousands of babies out there not lucky enough to have parents, babies that need homes. I...
  5. P

Project People

I feel like being nice today. So here goes. Look at the very first page on the site. On that site there is a link....its called Cystic Fibrosis information...you will find everything you need to know there.....now what that hard? ok good Now if you need something more specific than thats in that...
  6. P

Project People

I feel like being nice today. So here goes. Look at the very first page on the site. On that site there is a link....its called Cystic Fibrosis information...you will find everything you need to know there.....now what that hard? ok good Now if you need something more specific than thats in that...
  7. P

Project People

8. P

skin issues

Ok I need some help or hints. I havent ever realy had skin issues...like pimples and blackheads.....then it seems like i started some certain meds...advair is one...and if i am sick any steroid....I break out....here recently i havent gotten over the break out from the last steroid i had like a...
  9. P

finally a name

ok guys I finally got a name. I dont post often but thought I would get a login name. I tried a while back to get a name but it said my email was in use...i had forgotten my last name i had on here....so i just got another one with a different emaill....so anyway no longer annon for me Amanda