Search results

1. M

alternative therapies

Hi tommy, what are gloco(whatever) and curcumin? What are they used for and how do they work?
  2. M

alternative therapies

Thank you HollyCatheryn, I would very much appreciate elaboration and discussion on all that you mentioned. Apart from midwifery, I guess. My eyes have really only just been opened to the possiblilty of not being 100% dependent on doctors for everything, and I feel I have much to learn. I'm...
  3. M

alternative therapies

I am slowly discovering that for the most part, the medical system is bullshit. I am interested in investigating alternative therapies- I know that antibiotics are necessary sometimes, and that surgery can have benefits if it's necessary in the first place. However, surgery when there wasn't...
  4. M

yoga breathing

a little while back someone told me something about some type of breathing, I think associated with a certain yoga style, through which some guy has increased his lung capacity to three times what is average. For some reason I wasn't paying much attention at the time.I know capacity isn't really...
  5. M

vegan diet

Do you know what company makes this fake egg things? It sounds pretty interesting. I eat a lot of soy 'meat' and cheese for protein, eggs would be really good to have too.
  6. M

Sinus Problems

mockingbird- I don't know. It's yuck. It was all done with computers..... www.drjaver.com will tell you all. IrishEddie- maybe one day this magical new medical technology will spread. I'm not a citizen here and I didn't pay. Maybe you could move here for a little while? I' don't know much...
  7. M

Sinus Problems

Hey, I'm sitting at home recovering from the same thing.... I had sinus surgery about 5 years ago in New Zealand, and was told I'd need it done several times again in my life, every few years probably. Then I moved to Vancover (canada) and got operated on just last week. I've been told that if...
  8. M

vegan diet

god did not put them where they are now. money hungry farmers bred them especially, their lives would not be if they were not created especailly to become plastic packaged meat on some supermarket shelf. Cows etc came about to wander freely, eating grass, doing what cows 1000's of years ago...
  9. M

crazy cfers?

oh, something I forgot to mention.. apparently cfers often have higher sex drives
  10. M

crazy cfers?

I just found this site, and in my surfing through it I couldn't help but notice a couple of threads (cocaine use, tattoos) implying cfers are wilder, crazier than non-cfers. Then I remembered someone saying something along those lines to me, that cfers party too hard for their own good, they're...
  11. M

vegan diet

Hey everyone. I just discovered and joined this forum this morning, it looks to be very informative and useful. I was wondering if anyone can offer any advice on a high calorie/cf vegan diet? Is it possible, are there any other (not calorie related) risks unique to cfers? I have been...
  12. M

cocaine use and cystic fibrosis?

if you have any sinus problems, try to stay away from railing anything. partly because you'll need a lot more, and that gets expensive, but also because there are other ways to take it which are less bad for your body. Still just as bad for your brain...
  13. M

cocaine use and cystic fibrosis?

same reason anyone without cf would do that to themselves...