Search results

1. C

RT's refusing to do CPT

Those RTs would love to have me as a patient. I HATE manual CPT! I don't mind the vest, but I kinda like the vibrator that looks like an industrial strength sander. Where I go the rotate the methos of CPT used.
  2. C

RT's refusing to do CPT

Those RTs would love to have me as a patient. I HATE manual CPT! I don't mind the vest, but I kinda like the vibrator that looks like an industrial strength sander. Where I go the rotate the methos of CPT used.
  3. C

RT's refusing to do CPT

4. C

why can we actually taste the salt on our hands?

I look at the bright side. Animals love me!
  5. C

6. C

7. C

Need to vent

I was wondering how many posts I had to scroll down till someone pulled the God card out their ass.
  8. C

Need to vent

I was wondering how many posts I had to scroll down till someone pulled the God card out their ass.
  9. C

Need to vent

10. C

Marriage issues

Yet Julie, you continue to contribute to the hijacking of this threat and not let the issue drop. Very self-righteous and hypocritical of you.
  11. C

Marriage issues

Yet Julie, you continue to contribute to the hijacking of this threat and not let the issue drop. Very self-righteous and hypocritical of you.
  12. C

Marriage issues

13. C

Marriage issues

Afraid of life? No ma'am. Quite the contrary. My interest is the protection of life and the quality of it. There are many ways to have children in this world. Adoption, fostering, etc. There are MANY children currently in dire need of a loving family. Why "gamble" on a child's life? It...
  14. C

Marriage issues

Afraid of life? No ma'am. Quite the contrary. My interest is the protection of life and the quality of it. There are many ways to have children in this world. Adoption, fostering, etc. There are MANY children currently in dire need of a loving family. Why "gamble" on a child's life? It...
  15. C

Marriage issues

16. C

Marriage issues

Not sure if you are addressing me or not. I kinda didn't want to participate in the "hijacking" of this thread, but seeing that the other participants don't particularly care if it continues to be "hijacked" or not, I'll answer your question. It is a very existential question indeed. I...
  17. C

Marriage issues

Not sure if you are addressing me or not. I kinda didn't want to participate in the "hijacking" of this thread, but seeing that the other participants don't particularly care if it continues to be "hijacked" or not, I'll answer your question. It is a very existential question indeed. I...