Search results

1. K

Best CF Centers

Hi yes, if anyone has information about the best climates to live in with CF; I would really appreciate it. I have been trying to do research on my own on this subject but haven't found any conclusive. I have been thinking moving to a beach area in Southern California may be best as my son...
  2. K

Best CF Centers

Hi yes, if anyone has information about the best climates to live in with CF; I would really appreciate it. I have been trying to do research on my own on this subject but haven't found any conclusive. I have been thinking moving to a beach area in Southern California may be best as my son...
  3. K

Best CF Centers

4. K

Best Places to Live for CF kids

Did anyone see last night's CBS 60 Minutes segment about surfing and CF kids? The article said that the kids were reporting to breathe easier after coming out of the salt water. I have been looking for a while for any studies which show under which environments CF patients do best. Does anyone...
  5. K

Did anyone see last night's CBS 60 Minutes segment about surfing and CF kids? The article said that the kids were reporting to breathe easier after coming out of the salt water. I have been looking for a while for any studies which show under which environments CF patients do best. Does anyone...
  6. K

Did anyone see last night's CBS 60 Minutes segment about surfing and CF kids? The article said that the kids were reporting to breathe easier after coming out of the salt water. I have been looking for a while for any studies which show under which environments CF patients do best. <br /> <br...