Search results

1. O

Sweat Test

I apologize if this isn't in the correct section and/or it's a repetitive question. I was a late diagnosis case- diagnosed at 29--only one in my family (that I know of) that has CF. I am pushing for my siblings to get tested, but it hasn't happened yet. Anyway, one of my nieces (my sister's...
  2. O

Sweat Test

I apologize if this isn't in the correct section and/or it's a repetitive question. I was a late diagnosis case- diagnosed at 29--only one in my family (that I know of) that has CF. I am pushing for my siblings to get tested, but it hasn't happened yet. Anyway, one of my nieces (my sister's...
  3. O

Sweat Test

4. O

Refrigerated Meds...

I am planning on getting extra ice and ice packs ready and having coolers standing by and going to probably leave them in the fridge as long as possible then move them over. I have actually saved some of those that the pulm is shipped with (as i just got a shipment in) so i am putting them all...
  5. O

Refrigerated Meds...

I am planning on getting extra ice and ice packs ready and having coolers standing by and going to probably leave them in the fridge as long as possible then move them over. I have actually saved some of those that the pulm is shipped with (as i just got a shipment in) so i am putting them all...
  6. O

Refrigerated Meds...

7. O

Fever with Cayston?

Okay I am starting to think that it's actually the Cipro...has anyone had these kind of side effects with Cipro?? I have taken it before with no issues and i just took it an hour ago after a fever free day since this morning and an hour later i have a 102 fever :/
  8. O

Fever with Cayston?

Okay I am starting to think that it's actually the Cipro...has anyone had these kind of side effects with Cipro?? I have taken it before with no issues and i just took it an hour ago after a fever free day since this morning and an hour later i have a 102 fever :/
  9. O

Fever with Cayston?

10. O

Fever with Cayston?

Thanks for your replies! My fever got bad again last night and now it's at a stable 99for most of the day today. @Jennifer- i have that same tight cough and it feels like my ribs and chest are bruised. The headache only comes when the fever comes back. I am hoping that it will stay down for good...
  11. O

Fever with Cayston?

Thanks for your replies! My fever got bad again last night and now it's at a stable 99for most of the day today. @Jennifer- i have that same tight cough and it feels like my ribs and chest are bruised. The headache only comes when the fever comes back. I am hoping that it will stay down for good...
  12. O

Fever with Cayston?

13. O

Fever with Cayston?

Hi Everyone,<div><br></div><div>I started Cayston on July 30th along with Cipro. I cannot handle TOBI which is why my doctor wanted me to try this for my recent culture of pseudomonas. So it's been about ten days now and I have been feeling great, but yesterday I started getting really tight at...
  14. O

Fever with Cayston?

Hi Everyone,<br>I started Cayston on July 30th along with Cipro. I cannot handle TOBI which is why my doctor wanted me to try this for my recent culture of pseudomonas. So it's been about ten days now and I have been feeling great, but yesterday I started getting really tight at work. As the...
  15. O

Fever with Cayston?

Hi Everyone,<br>I started Cayston on July 30th along with Cipro. I cannot handle TOBI which is why my doctor wanted me to try this for my recent culture of pseudomonas. So it's been about ten days now and I have been feeling great, but yesterday I started getting really tight at work. As the...
  16. O

CF + Pill = safe?

I have been on the pill for over 7 years and my fiancee never pulled out and we have never had a scare or anything. It's 99.9% effective if taken correctly. However, I read the instructions on any medications I am taking as certain antibiotics effect the pill's effectiveness. If she is on meds...
  17. O

CF + Pill = safe?

I have been on the pill for over 7 years and my fiancee never pulled out and we have never had a scare or anything. It's 99.9% effective if taken correctly. However, I read the instructions on any medications I am taking as certain antibiotics effect the pill's effectiveness. If she is on meds...
  18. O

CF + Pill = safe?

19. O

Tobi

I had written a similar post a few weeks ago because I had the same issues with Tobi after about 2 weeks of being fine on it. I went off it for a week and just continued with the Cipro and Doxy and felt great. I went back to my clinic on Friday and my FEV1's showed no difference from when I...
  20. O

Tobi

I had written a similar post a few weeks ago because I had the same issues with Tobi after about 2 weeks of being fine on it. I went off it for a week and just continued with the Cipro and Doxy and felt great. I went back to my clinic on Friday and my FEV1's showed no difference from when I...