Search results

1. M

Being a more efficient parent.

I posted this under Families / Time Management. But also wanted to ask the question from a different angle - <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Looking for tips on managing your day with 2 lpwcf in the house. Where both parents work...
  2. M

Being a more efficient parent.

I posted this under Families / Time Management. But also wanted to ask the question from a different angle - <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Looking for tips on managing your day with 2 lpwcf in the house. Where both parents work...
  3. M

Time management problem in morning

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Looking for tips on managing your day with 2 lpwcf in the house. Where both parents work out of necessity ,balancing the day, physio,nebs,school run, work etc is challenging.wonder if someone out...
  4. M

Time management problem in morning

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Looking for tips on managing your day with 2 lpwcf in the house. Where both parents work out of necessity ,balancing the day, physio,nebs,school run, work etc is challenging.wonder if someone out...
  5. M

Familiy member with MRSA

thank you all for your responses. we are going to stay away for a while until her treatment is complete and the next sputum tests have been carried out. MRSA is a bit problem in the community, moreso when it comes close to home.
  6. M

Familiy member with MRSA

thank you all for your responses. we are going to stay away for a while until her treatment is complete and the next sputum tests have been carried out. MRSA is a bit problem in the community, moreso when it comes close to home.
  7. M

Familiy member with MRSA

8. M

Familiy member with MRSA

<div id="BlogBody"> My mother has had pneumonia in the last few months and just had a bronchoscopy as part of her follow-up procedures. The results of her labs came back today saying that she has MRSA in her lung. She is going to start treatment straight away. My question is how long...
  9. M

Familiy member with MRSA

<div id="BlogBody"> My mother has had pneumonia in the last few months and just had a bronchoscopy as part of her follow-up procedures. The results of her labs came back today saying that she has MRSA in her lung. She is going to start treatment straight away. My question is how long...
  10. M

Familiy member with MRSA

<div id="BlogBody"> <p>My mother has had pneumonia in the last few months and just had a bronchoscopy as part of her follow-up procedures. The results of her labs came back today saying that she has MRSA in her lung. She is going to start treatment straight away. My question is how...
  11. M

More nebs or straight to IVs for a 3 yr old?

Anyone with any experience of pseudomonas in younger children (silly question on a CF page I suppose)? Our 3yr old appears to have a stronger growth now than before he started on Tobi and Ciproxin for pseudo. Doctors suggestions are try Colomycin or move straight to 2 weeks of IVs. We'd...
  12. M

Anyone with any experience of pseudomonas in younger children (silly question on a CF page I suppose)? Our 3yr old appears to have a stronger growth now than before he started on Tobi and Ciproxin for pseudo. Doctors suggestions are try Colomycin or move straight to 2 weeks of IVs. We'd...
  13. M

Anyone with any experience of pseudomonas in younger children (silly question on a CF page I suppose)? <br /> <br />Our 3yr old appears to have a stronger growth now than before he started on Tobi and Ciproxin for pseudo. Doctors suggestions are try Colomycin or move straight to 2 weeks of IVs...
  14. M

NEW on here

Hi there , just spotted your post. We have a little boy and girl with DDF508 and they have both cultured pseudomonas lately.They both show very different symptoms at times so I think it's not just the main genes that are a factor.Is there anything else that may be a factor such as staph ?
  15. M

NEW on here

Hi there , just spotted your post. We have a little boy and girl with DDF508 and they have both cultured pseudomonas lately.They both show very different symptoms at times so I think it's not just the main genes that are a factor.Is there anything else that may be a factor such as staph ?
  16. M

NEW on here

Hi there , <br />just spotted your post. We have a little boy and girl with DDF508 and they have both cultured pseudomonas lately.They both show very different symptoms at times so I think it's not just the main genes that are a factor.Is there anything else that may be a factor such as staph ?
  17. M

Cultured Pseudamonas... what to expect???

thanks for the input. it's often hard to have to do all this to a smiley happy baby but agree it's a better option than the hospital. will keep battling :-)
  18. M

thanks for the input. it's often hard to have to do all this to a smiley happy baby but agree it's a better option than the hospital. will keep battling :-)
  19. M

20. M

Hi,in a similar situation with pseudomonas in a young baby.Looking for any parent with experience of Tobi in a very young child (13 mths) Need help with tips on successfully getting the nebs done without trauma for all concerned. Also confused by dosage. Hospital and pharmacist gave conflicting...