Search results

1. R

do you ever get embrassed when you go to meet friend, etc....clothes look uncomfortable cos of thin!

do you ever get embrassed when you go to meet friend, etc....clothes look uncomfortable cos of thin! i do get embrassed of wearing jean, i don't like it, i don't like the way my legs looked. i like feel fat when i wear tight jean, but when i wear normal jean, i could feel people say " look he...
  2. R

how often do you go to hospital for check up?

as i'm deaf, i goes to deaf boardering school, so everytime i have mid term break from school or holiday so on.... i go for check up. before i went to boardering school, i went to my local school for 6 yrs, i goes for check up every 2 months.how about you?
  3. R

every time u ve check up, what do u hate?

what i really hate is that sometimes when i check my weight goes down, it made me dissapoint. or lung fvc. anyway i really hate is needle etc... BLOOD TEST, i F**KING hate it. what is yours?
  4. R

anyone out there who is deaf?

my name is nicholas, i am 18 yrs old. i am deaf. i'm from ireland. there is a deaf girl i know have cf and she is 19. she had a transplant when she was 9. anyway i was wondering is there anyone who is deaf and cf? i just like to knows. thanks! think postive people