Search results

1. M

What song do you relate your CF fight to

two tunes i associate with cf are written by irish artists i dont know if yous would like them..in ireland these would be two very popular songs Christy Moore - Ride On Paul Brady - Nobody Knows
  2. M

Sleep Issues

i can never get any sleep unless i have a tablet of some sort!! i do be tinkin alot before i go asleep, me mind is like a bowl of spaghetti!!
  3. M

Sleep Issues

i can never get any sleep unless i have a tablet of some sort!! i do be tinkin alot before i go asleep, me mind is like a bowl of spaghetti!!
  4. M

What do you wear in the hostpital?

<br>i wear nothin.trust me it works.nobody comes in and disturbs you every five minutes.they will send a psychiatrist up at some point.pay no attention.continue to wear nothing. 
  5. M

<br>i wear nothin.trust me it works.nobody comes in and disturbs you every five minutes.they will send a psychiatrist up at some point.pay no attention.continue to wear nothing.
  6. M

<p><br>i wear nothin.<p>trust me it works.<p>nobody comes in and disturbs you every five minutes.<p>they will send a psychiatrist up at some point.<p>pay no attention.<p>continue to wear nothing.<p>
  7. M

Help With Family Life and Self Motivation?

<br>ah for jesus sake, the girl wants help on her family situation, not inspirational speeches about exercise and education.my advice is just relax.i have the same problem wit my ma and da.there are certain people in life who need to hound at you like a dog...your ma and da probably love u and...
  8. M

<br>ah forjesus sake, the girl wants help on her family situation, not inspirational speeches about exercise and education.my advice is just relax.i have the same problem wit my ma and da.there are certain people in life who need to hound at you like a dog...your ma and da probably love u and...
  9. M

<p><br>ah forjesus sake, the girl wants help on her family situation, not inspirational speeches about exercise and education.<p>my advice is just relax.<p>i have the same problem wit my ma and da.<p>there are certain people in life who need to hound at you like a dog...your ma and da probably...
  10. M

Who are you in a nut shell

My name is eoin i am from Ireland Have cf. 23 years old. Want to hook up with a female american cf person, for fun maybe more. No time wasters please. haha joke
  11. M

Anyone having trouble with their hospital

no you are not being unreasonable. I have cf, im 23 and i constantly have problems with the staff, mostly the medical team. It seems to be the people who know about cf that bring the stigma. I have been told before that i wasnt welcome at my hospital anymore just for mixing with other cf...
  12. M

Drinking

hi how is everyone, jaysus where do i start... well ive been admitted every 8 weeks for the past 2 years my lung function drops all the time, this is me own fault, im smokin and doin drugs but the for the past 5 weeks ive been drinkin like a mad thing, i dont even know if im depressed or what...
  13. M

Drinking

hi how is everyone, jaysus where do i start... well ive been admitted every 8 weeks for the past 2 years my lung function drops all the time, this is me own fault, im smokin and doin drugs but the for the past 5 weeks ive been drinkin like a mad thing, i dont even know if im depressed or what...
  14. M

Drinking

15. M

Drinking

16. M

Drinking

hi how is everyone, <br /> <br />jaysus where do i start... well ive been admitted every 8 weeks for the past 2 years my lung function drops all the time, this is me own fault, im smokin and doin drugs but the for the past 5 weeks ive been drinkin like a mad thing, i dont even know if im...
  17. M

somethin i noticed

has anyone ever been on the irish cf website? it seems us irish have more trouble with our emotions because you rarely see a cheesy or intimate conversation like you do here, not tryin to offend its just somethin i noticed
  18. M

somethin i noticed

has anyone ever been on the irish cf website? it seems us irish have more trouble with our emotions because you rarely see a cheesy or intimate conversation like you do here, not tryin to offend its just somethin i noticed
  19. M

somethin i noticed

20. M

somethin i noticed