Search results

1. E

Vests for sale for Hillrom

I have several vests for sale. I have a basic black one in a child's medium, a basic black one in a child's large, the new style blue one in a child's large, and a new style one in camo adult small. Not looking to get much for any of them just to help purchase medications. Let me know if your...
  2. E

Been Away For Awhile

I am sorry I have been away for sometime. My wonderful son was sick for a couple of weeks and we were going back and forth to the doctor. Then just when it started to get a little bit better my house was robbed. The nasty robbers decided to steal my sons medications and the fundraising money...
  3. E

Help with Science Fair Project

CF' ers my daughter needs your help.... her Science Fair Project is.... " How Does the Different Types Of Weather Affect The CF Patients Lungs and Breathing Levels?" We are in need of levels from alll of you. What we are looking for is your peak flow level on a normal day, cold day, warm day...
  4. E

Help With a project

CF' ers my daughter needs your help.... her Science Fair Project is.... " How Does the Different Types Of Weather Affect The CF Patients Lungs and Breathing Levels?" We are in need of levels from alll of you. What we are looking for is your peak flow level on a normal day, cold day, warm day...
  5. E

Documenting Receipts

Does anyone have a form or spreadsheet that they use throughooout the year to keep track of their receipts? I have alot of receipts and want to compile them so that its not one big mess. Thanks
  6. E

OH MY!

My son had 3 positive sweat tests and one borderline teat. They did the genetic testing but can not find and mutations. What does this mean?? I am so confused. The doctor said he has CF but now what do I think??
  7. E

Cleaning

What type of cleaning products does everyone use that does not leave alot of fumes? I usually have to clean when my son is out of the house but all the fragrences are so harsh that he can still smell them when he gets home. Does anyone have any suggestions on products that clean really well but...
  8. E

HELP

My son is coughing so badly. This is a "sick" cough not the regular one. I dont kow who to call. Do I call the CF doctor or his peditrician? I am so confused. I took him to the ped last week and he said he sounded clear but now we are stuck with this. But is I call the CF doctor I feel as if I...
  9. E

Cf and Dogs

My son is 7 and was diagnosed in November. He was tested for allergies to dogs and they all came back negative. The doctor said that as long as we keep them cut down and clean it is no big issue right now. We have taken some steps like we are keeping the dogs in the kitchen and they are shaved...
  10. E

Bronchitis help!

My son is 7 and has CF. I was diagnosed last night with severe bronchitis. The doctor told me if I am not better withhin 2 day I may have to go to the hospital. My main concern is how do I prevent my son from getting this? It all started with my sister. We all decided to go away as a family and...
  11. E

Bronchitis Help!

My son is 7 and has CF. I was diagnosed last night with severe bronchitis. The doctor told me if I am not better withhin 2 day I may have to go to the hospital. My main concern is how do I prevent my son from getting this? It all started with my sister. We all decided to go away as a family and...
  12. E

Bronchitis Help!

13. E

Trouble with The Vest-- Help!

My son is 7 years old and received the vest in November. He is supposed to do it twice a day but it is such a fight. He says it hurts and cries when we bring it out. He is generally a happy kid and has no issues with the nebulizer at all. How can I get him to no associate pain with this vest...
  14. E

Diagnosed Yesterday

My son age 7 was diagnosed yesterday. We had 2 positive sweat tests. The doctor said it is mild. Does that make it better?? I am so confused! Weare receiving a vest that he has to do 2 times a day and he has been on Albuterol and Pulmocort for some time now. What do I expect now? He was up all...