Search results

1. D

My daughter Samantha

My daughter was admitted to the hospital on Wednesday of this week and maybe getting out this Monday with her PICC line. I had taken her into clinc when she all of a sudden got a really bad cough and a sore throat for about a week. Let me tell you how my daughter ended up here. We were sitting...
  2. D

Cruises

I was wondering if anyone has been on a cruise? Which one did you take and where? Also do you have any advice on having CF and taking a cruise? Anything you wish you brought, etc.. I'm a little worried about the lack of health care on the ship that I have heard rumors about and if it's...
  3. D

Teleclass for CF Parents

Subject: Upcoming New Teleclass Just for CF Parents! Winning with CF: Tools, Tips and Tactics for Raising Healthier KidsT When: Feb 8 to March 15, 2010, Six Monday eves for 1.5 hours Where: In the comfort of your own home How Much: $59* per person/ $89* per couple (Partial scholarships...
  4. D

New to the Forum

Hi Everyone! New to the website and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm a single mother of a daughter with Cystic Fibrosis(F508 & F508). She was diagnosed at 3 months of age after a sudden drop of weight, constant vomiting after eating (GERD), loose stools and a slight cough. Her...