10% HS finally came in!!

barbc888

I had been waiting for the HTS 10% since the begining of October, and just picked it up 2 days before Thanksgiving... and I was so thankful it finally came in!!

barbc888

I had been waiting for the HTS 10% since the begining of October, and just picked it up 2 days before Thanksgiving... and I was so thankful it finally came in!!

barbc888

barbc888

barbc888

janddburke

I too got a call Friday morning from our Pharmacy telling me that the 10% HS was finally available.
Jess is able to tolerate the 10% (we worked up gradually) so I really didn't want to knock her down to 7% if I didn't have to. it has the added benefit of being cheaper too.

janddburke

I too got a call Friday morning from our Pharmacy telling me that the 10% HS was finally available.
Jess is able to tolerate the 10% (we worked up gradually) so I really didn't want to knock her down to 7% if I didn't have to. it has the added benefit of being cheaper too.

janddburke

janddburke

janddburke