2015!

SoyaSauce

I am confident LUMACRAFTOR is going to be the win for the glory here for us DELTA F508er's . Please everyone EXERCISE, DO YOUR TREATMENT ROUTINE consistently, EAT well and plenty GO OUT RUN the best you can! And lets finish this freaking 30 year long race! We are close........

" I can climb the highest mountain
Cross the wildest sea
I can feel St. Elmo's Fire burnin' in me
Burnin' in me

Just once in his life
A man has his time
And my time is now
And I'm comin' alive

I can hear the music playin'
I can see the banners fly
Feel like you're back again
And hope ridin' high
Gonna be your man in motion
All I need is a pair of wheels
Take me where my future's lyin'
St. Elmo's Fire

Oooh... "

SoyaSauce

You are kidding right? Luma isn't going to do much... stable at best

No, i'm not,- obviously I know and others here it will not "cure" CF, but the CFTR will function/ be placed much better, and halt further damage, will slowly over time improve your well being, and as you put it STABLE you. How can you say that won't do much for a CFer ?! I think your the one that is kidding.

For other mutations, Atalureen looks very promising.

knowitall

Banned
Which is why Ataluren has failed.... sorry I only decreased my sweat Cl over 30 points, on my own with a special regime. I must know nothing... LOL. Please tell me what you have done, besides set people up for disappointment?

kmhbeauty

Which is why Ataluren has failed.... sorry I only decreased my sweat Cl over 30 points, on my own with a special regime. I must know nothing... LOL. Please tell me what you have done, besides set people up for disappointment?
Negative Nancy over here! lol Lets let the future tell the story instead of just putting down people's hope.