2nd false alarm!

kaylamarie19

Hi Everyone. This is Kayla's Mom.. She wanted me to get on here and let everyone know that she has her new lungs!! She was called on 2/21/08 and they did the transplant on 2/22/08!! She is doing great!! she is still in ICU but today they are going to get her up and walking!!.. She is so thankful to have to chance to have these new lungs!!! She couldnt wait to get the breathing tube out and was doing much better when they pulled that out.. so I will keep you updated.. She really feels that Mike was with her and still is.. Katy has been so much help too.. and she mentioned Bree too.. so I will be on again soon.. take care everyone and keep on praying.. Thank you...

kaylamarie19

Hi Everyone. This is Kayla's Mom.. She wanted me to get on here and let everyone know that she has her new lungs!! She was called on 2/21/08 and they did the transplant on 2/22/08!! She is doing great!! she is still in ICU but today they are going to get her up and walking!!.. She is so thankful to have to chance to have these new lungs!!! She couldnt wait to get the breathing tube out and was doing much better when they pulled that out.. so I will keep you updated.. She really feels that Mike was with her and still is.. Katy has been so much help too.. and she mentioned Bree too.. so I will be on again soon.. take care everyone and keep on praying.. Thank you...

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

kaylamarie19

Liza

Wow, I must be the first to see this! How wonderfully exciting for her! I am so happy to see that she got her new lungs! I will be praying for her to make good progress.

You become so busy post transplant but please keep us posted on how Kayla is doing whenever you get a moment.

Liza

Wow, I must be the first to see this! How wonderfully exciting for her! I am so happy to see that she got her new lungs! I will be praying for her to make good progress.

You become so busy post transplant but please keep us posted on how Kayla is doing whenever you get a moment.

Liza

Liza

Liza

<br />
<br />You become so busy post transplant but please keep us posted on how Kayla is doing whenever you get a moment.
<br />
<br />

A

AllansGirl

That is such wonderful news!!! I am so happy to read this and I hope everything continues to progress smoothly.

A

AllansGirl

That is such wonderful news!!! I am so happy to read this and I hope everything continues to progress smoothly.

A

AllansGirl

A

AllansGirl

A

AllansGirl