7 years ago today!

debs2girls

I stumbled upon this place 7 years ago. We were waiting for the results that would change our lives and I desperately needed someone to talk to. I usually just went to my sister for support but she had passed away 11 days before. I started searching and found a great place with wonderful people. The first person to befriend me was Melissa Smith. I grew to love her and I miss her dearly. I have met some other wonderful people here and have actually met some of them in person. I will be forever grateful for the support I received from the people here during that time in my life.

Since I am still here after 7 years, I guess ya'll know the results of the tests..lol.

Anyway....thanks for being here and I am sorry you have to be!

azdesertrat

I'm glad you've benefitted from this site. I've only been here for a couple of years but I believe I have had great benefit from this site. I think it's easier for us when we realize there are others that share the same problems we have.
Take care & stay with it!

Jane

Digital opinion leader
The first person to befriend me was Melissa Smith. I grew to love her and I miss her dearly. I have met some other wonderful people here and have actually met some of them in person. I will be forever grateful for the support I received from the people here during that time in my life.
Time flies! Although the reason we found this site is sad, there are so many blessings too. Melissa was a precious gift to all of us who were new to the cf.com family. We are so fortunate to have known her.
Hugs to you Deb!

JENNYC

I too really enjoy and love this sight and all my dear friends!! This site is a God send as far as I'm concerned along with all of the wonderful people it has brought together. :)