809x770 ph 2 very exciting

bigstar

This is great news! I am really excited! I have df508 and i cannot wait for this drug! I hope everything goes this well and it gets on the market as soon as possible!

bigstar

This is great news! I am really excited! I have df508 and i cannot wait for this drug! I hope everything goes this well and it gets on the market as soon as possible!

bigstar

mima63

Hi Joanna, did I read somewhere you are in Australia? I am near Melbourne, Australia and I hope my 22yo daughter can access one of the trials - her mutations are G551D & DF508. If you have any advice on how to go about it I would love to hear from you. Karen

mima63

Hi Joanna, did I read somewhere you are in Australia? I am near Melbourne, Australia and I hope my 22yo daughter can access one of the trials - her mutations are G551D & DF508. If you have any advice on how to go about it I would love to hear from you. Karen

mima63