Acupuncture or chinese traditional medicine

kenna2

I've had acupuncture since I can't take regular pain medications. It's amazing and I love it. I've used it when I used to suffer from really bad headaches and from shoulder injury during physical therapy. The needles are so tiny and don't hurt. Really the only thing you feel is the plastic casing that covers it when it hits your skin. You might feel a dull ache in your pressure point if it's really sensitive and tight. That's about it

S

SeeEff

What is your opinion about acupuncture or chinese traditional medicine?

Have you ever tried?

Best Regards

Hi Jose,
I have CF.
I have been receiving acupuncture treatments for over twelve years.
The specific areas we (my acupuncture technition and I) focus on are lung function and immune system.

I HATE needles. Terrified.
But I make it through.
The needles are thin (there are different sizes).
Some you don’t feel , some are painful.
It all depends on the placement.

I personally have had good results. Everyone is different.

If you decide to go, go in with a positive mindset. Open and accepting.
If you go in thinking ‘this is silly. No way this will help.’ It’s not going to help. Your attitude matters.

If you go in for treating something like pain, you get proof that it working because you’re pain stops. Lung function and immunity is much harder to prove.

All that being said, I believe it works for me and has been/is good for me.

If you are interested, you should find a well reviewed acupuncturist and have a consultation.
See what you think/feel.
Worth a try :)

Sonja35

I have had acupuncture in the past by a real Chinese medicine and herbal remedy practice. I've also had homeopathic remedies as well. Both worked very well & am currently looking into getting back into acupuncture, but it can be expensive. This is why I stopped, but all in all, it was very good and worked wonders for constipation, pain, decreased blood sugars, over-all mind and mental health. I always felt amazing after I left a session. I would recommend it to anyone, but it should be practiced by a real Chinese or equally accredited practice! Best of luck to anyone who tries it! It definitely helps!

bojangelsjr

I have tried acupuncture in the past and found some relief. The relief is minimal and I find that it has helped increase blow flow all over my body. A longer therapeutic relief which provides more relief is cannabis oil. Equal parts THC/CBD allows for a total healing effect to occur known as homeostasis. High quality Cannabis Oil(s) can be used medicinally in a multitude of preparations, while effectively addressing and removing a wide variety of conditions. Cannabis Oil can be used orally, vaporized into the lungs, applied topically, or even made into a suppository. Cannabis Oils can also be combined with other topical oils, salves, and beauty treatments to improve potency and speed of delivery through external use. Cannabis Oil also possesses antioxidant properties. This property makes Cannabis Oil useful in the treatment and prevention of a wide variety of diseases, including but not limited to: Cancer of all types and stages, neurological illnesses, ischemic disorders, and age-related inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. Cannabis Oil is also an effective neuroprotectant for use in limiting neurological damage following a stroke or head trauma. It can also be profoundly effective in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and HIV dementia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLsYjN-v880