ahhh! neb probs never ending!

65rosessamurai

Seems like one compressor topic after another...maybe either having a CF'r build good compressors would be the answer, or having a CF'r in one of the companies to build them would be a good strategy?!

Unfortunately, my OMRON (ligtweight, semi-compact) doesn't go through as much abuse...currently, I just have it run 15 min per day...that's it..but I can feel for the rest of you cause sometimes I think 15 min was longer than when I first got it and was done in about 10 min!

65rosessamurai

Seems like one compressor topic after another...maybe either having a CF'r build good compressors would be the answer, or having a CF'r in one of the companies to build them would be a good strategy?!

Unfortunately, my OMRON (ligtweight, semi-compact) doesn't go through as much abuse...currently, I just have it run 15 min per day...that's it..but I can feel for the rest of you cause sometimes I think 15 min was longer than when I first got it and was done in about 10 min!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

<br />
<br />Unfortunately, my OMRON (ligtweight, semi-compact) doesn't go through as much abuse...currently, I just have it run 15 min per day...that's it..but I can feel for the rest of you cause sometimes I think 15 min was longer than when I first got it and was done in about 10 min!