Alcohol while on the list

summer732

I will say yes to this one. Especially when you get to the point that you are literally waiting for the phone call. If you get that phone call and have alcohol in your system I'm assuming they would not do the surgery. You could miss out on your opportunity, plus cause a whole list of complications if you went in there and weren't truthful that you had been drinking. This is a huge surgery (obviously) and it's important to be at your best when you get that call. let alone the list of other reason's you should not drink before any surgery.

summer732

I will say yes to this one. Especially when you get to the point that you are literally waiting for the phone call. If you get that phone call and have alcohol in your system I'm assuming they would not do the surgery. You could miss out on your opportunity, plus cause a whole list of complications if you went in there and weren't truthful that you had been drinking. This is a huge surgery (obviously) and it's important to be at your best when you get that call. let alone the list of other reason's you should not drink before any surgery.

summer732

summer732

summer732

nicolaj

I asked my transplant co ordinator that exact question.And his response was that theres nothing wrong with a afew drinks while im listed, just as long as i dont go silly with it.He said i might as well enjoy it while i can, cos after transplant i wont be able to do it. My advice would be that you cant put your life on hold. Everything in moderation is ok. And dont let it be a thing you do often.

Think opinion will vary,depending on who you ask.

take care, Nic xx

nicolaj

I asked my transplant co ordinator that exact question.And his response was that theres nothing wrong with a afew drinks while im listed, just as long as i dont go silly with it.He said i might as well enjoy it while i can, cos after transplant i wont be able to do it. My advice would be that you cant put your life on hold. Everything in moderation is ok. And dont let it be a thing you do often.

take care, Nic xx

nicolaj

take care, Nic xx

nicolaj

take care, Nic xx

nicolaj

<br />
<br />Think opinion will vary,depending on who you ask.
<br />
<br />take care, Nic xx

Scars

im post xplant 12 and a half years, I have had a few drinks after xplant and before xplant. They give you a list of do's and dont's when they put you on the list basically its DONT DO ANYTHING, its a ridiculous list. Live your life, but dont get blitzed every night and go out partying

Scars

im post xplant 12 and a half years, I have had a few drinks after xplant and before xplant. They give you a list of do's and dont's when they put you on the list basically its DONT DO ANYTHING, its a ridiculous list. Live your life, but dont get blitzed every night and go out partying

Scars

Scars

Scars