Alright people-favorite foods??

LouLou

here are some more ideas...

Jiffy Corn Casserole (uses Jiffy corn muffin mix box) - you can google the recipe or I can write it if your interested.

Butterscotch Cook 'n Serve yogurt

Milkshakes with Instant Breakfast - various berry flavors, banana, vanilla or ice cream sandwich flavor. Yep I some times make a vanilla shake and then throw in an ice cream sandwich.

Green Bean Casserole

Ants on a log (peanut btr., celery, raisens)

Cottage cheese and cranberry sauce

Rice Krispie Treats

LouLou

here are some more ideas...

Jiffy Corn Casserole (uses Jiffy corn muffin mix box) - you can google the recipe or I can write it if your interested.

Butterscotch Cook 'n Serve yogurt

Milkshakes with Instant Breakfast - various berry flavors, banana, vanilla or ice cream sandwich flavor. Yep I some times make a vanilla shake and then throw in an ice cream sandwich.

Green Bean Casserole

Ants on a log (peanut btr., celery, raisens)

Cottage cheese and cranberry sauce

Rice Krispie Treats

ej0820

tuna melts and gummy bears (not together, lol)...everytime I'd come home from college my mom would offer to make so much good homemade food. All I'd ask for was a good old sloppy tuna melt with tomato. Stouffer's mac and cheese is a big one for me too. good luck with your appetite.

ej0820

tuna melts and gummy bears (not together, lol)...everytime I'd come home from college my mom would offer to make so much good homemade food. All I'd ask for was a good old sloppy tuna melt with tomato. Stouffer's mac and cheese is a big one for me too. good luck with your appetite.

ej0820

thefrogprincess

Here's a good marshmallow fluff idea that will create some thunder thighs for ya: whip equal parts cream cheese and fluff together and dip fruit in it. So good! I eat it all summer long.

My other faves include cheese cake, panna cotta (its an Italian desert made of cream and sour cream mostly, I'm too lazy to get the recipe right now), Mountain High whole milk yogurt , Toastitos queso dip and chips, grilled cheese and tomato soup made with milk, waffles with peanut butter and syrup or honey, nice cheesy pasta and pizza, fried chicken. Wow, if didn't have CF I'd probably weigh 300 pounds.

thefrogprincess

Here's a good marshmallow fluff idea that will create some thunder thighs for ya: whip equal parts cream cheese and fluff together and dip fruit in it. So good! I eat it all summer long.

My other faves include cheese cake, panna cotta (its an Italian desert made of cream and sour cream mostly, I'm too lazy to get the recipe right now), Mountain High whole milk yogurt , Toastitos queso dip and chips, grilled cheese and tomato soup made with milk, waffles with peanut butter and syrup or honey, nice cheesy pasta and pizza, fried chicken. Wow, if didn't have CF I'd probably weigh 300 pounds.

thefrogprincess

Chaggie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Scarlett81</b></i>

WHAT?! They don't have fluff in LA???!!!??</end quote></div>

If I had know before hand I never would have come. They also don't have coffee milk.

Chaggie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Scarlett81</b></i>

If I had know before hand I never would have come. They also don't have coffee milk.

Chaggie

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Chaggie</b></i>

If I had know before hand I never would have come. They also don't have coffee milk.</end quote></div>

See you should have stayed on the East Coast.......

JazzysMom

If I had know before hand I never would have come. They also don't have coffee milk.</end quote></div>

JazzysMom

lightNlife

I've posted a little something about my favorite snack:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingwellwithCF.blogspot.com">Singing the Praises of Pretzels</a>

lightNlife

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://livingwellwithCF.blogspot.com">Singing the Praises of Pretzels</a>

lightNlife