Alright people-favorite foods??

Lance2020x

Chocolate pudding and my own BBQ Chicken Pizza, DELICIOUS.

Buy a pillsbury Pizza Crust Dough can, a bag of "Pizza Mix" grated cheese, and a bottle of honey BBQ suace.
Get about three frozen chicken breasts (doesn't really matter as long as you have enough chicken)
Cut the chicken into strips and grill (Yum!)
Spread the pizza dough out over a cookie sheet (make sure you spray Pam on the sheet), I like to make mine square and I put little dimples near the edges to keep the suace in (and give it a little crust).
Pour the entire bottle of Honey BBQ suace onto your dough, spread around so it's even
Add your small strips of grilled chicken evenly on the suace, then pour the bag of mixed cheese on top and spread evenly so it melts into the chicken and suace.

The cooking times/temps are on the dough can.
And that's it! Really simple, really easy, takes about $6 worth of ingredients and about 20 minutes to make for a huge huge pizza. No idea about the calorie count, but BBQ Chicken Pizza and chocolate pudding (and choc milk) have always been my soul foods. Try it a couple times and you'll get to just the crispyness you like and it's DELICIOUS. I make it every time my dad comes to visit, he loves it, he always eats like a rabbit, but he loves my pizza so much he just keeps on eating and eating until he realizes how much he's eaten and feels ashamed :-D

LouLou

My fat ass breakfast that I crave is:

1 hard boiled egg
1 Eggo Fluffernutter sandwich (2 eggo waffles with peanut butter and marshmallow creme spread inside)
1 Instant Breakfast made with 2% milk.

This habit is definitely how I am at 15 lbs. gained at 27 weeks.

Another thing I love that I would never eat much of when I'm not trying to put on the pounds is cereal right before bed and Brown Cow yogurt as a snack.

LouLou

1 hard boiled egg
1 Eggo Fluffernutter sandwich (2 eggo waffles with peanut butter and marshmallow creme spread inside)

Another thing I love that I would never eat much of when I'm not trying to put on the pounds is cereal right before bed and Brown Cow yogurt as a snack.

LouLou

1 hard boiled egg

Chaggie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>

</end quote></div>

I never thought the fluffanutter could be improved, but this is a gift from the gods.

Unfortunately I have to send away for my fluff now, they don't have it Los Angeles.

Chaggie

</end quote></div>

I never thought the fluffanutter could be improved, but this is a gift from the gods.

Unfortunately I have to send away for my fluff now, they don't have it Los Angeles.

Chaggie

</end quote></div>

Scarlett81

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Chaggie</b></i>

</end quote></div>

Unfortunately I have to send away for my fluff now, they don't have it Los Angeles.</end quote></div>

WHAT?! They don't have fluff in LA???!!!??

Scarlett81

</end quote></div>

Unfortunately I have to send away for my fluff now, they don't have it Los Angeles.</end quote></div>

Scarlett81

</end quote></div>

karenanne99

Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper and a huge glass of chocolate milk is awesome and high in calories (i think)...also that icecream with cheesecake in it is so good and responsible for my big butt lol.. also grill cheese sandwiches with a few cheese slices inside is good(u can prolly make it with real cheese which is prolly higher in fat and not so fake lol) .. um thats a few of MY favs...good luck!

karenanne99

Cheeseburger Hamburger Helper and a huge glass of chocolate milk is awesome and high in calories (i think)...also that icecream with cheesecake in it is so good and responsible for my big butt lol.. also grill cheese sandwiches with a few cheese slices inside is good(u can prolly make it with real cheese which is prolly higher in fat and not so fake lol) .. um thats a few of MY favs...good luck!

karenanne99

M

MCGrad2006

OMG FLUFFFFFFFFFF is like the best thign everrrrrr....when i had to gain weight as a kid they also put butter on it for more calories.

My best comfort food...chocolate... also like amy said (in my case dunkins) Coffee Coolattas...omg Nachos with mucho cheese...good greasy pizza...

When I was younger I did an 'eating' clinic, i dunno thats what i called it. And they said that high calorie foods like trailmix with nuts and stuff was a good munchi snack (im not huge on it, but some may be).

M

MCGrad2006

OMG FLUFFFFFFFFFF is like the best thign everrrrrr....when i had to gain weight as a kid they also put butter on it for more calories.

My best comfort food...chocolate... also like amy said (in my case dunkins) Coffee Coolattas...omg Nachos with mucho cheese...good greasy pizza...

When I was younger I did an 'eating' clinic, i dunno thats what i called it. And they said that high calorie foods like trailmix with nuts and stuff was a good munchi snack (im not huge on it, but some may be).

M

MCGrad2006

babycakes

Have you tried garlic toast?? If my daughter won't eat anything I give her garlic toast ...then she eats like crazy. It makes me eat like crazy too just trying to get that taste off my tongue!

babycakes

Have you tried garlic toast?? If my daughter won't eat anything I give her garlic toast ...then she eats like crazy. It makes me eat like crazy too just trying to get that taste off my tongue!

babycakes

LouLou

here are some more ideas...

Jiffy Corn Casserole (uses Jiffy corn muffin mix box) - you can google the recipe or I can write it if your interested.

Butterscotch Cook 'n Serve yogurt

Milkshakes with Instant Breakfast - various berry flavors, banana, vanilla or ice cream sandwich flavor. Yep I some times make a vanilla shake and then throw in an ice cream sandwich.

Green Bean Casserole

Ants on a log (peanut btr., celery, raisens)

Cottage cheese and cranberry sauce

Rice Krispie Treats