alternative medicine?

NoExcuses

It's unreal. Worked by the next day.

If you go to my Stanford thread (on the Adults section), you can order their recent DVD explaining in greater detail how it works.

I would recommend getting NAC from Canada or Europe as they sell the fizzy tablets. NAC in capsules from the US can be harmful (air in the capsules breaks down the NAC to harmful substances).

NoExcuses

It's unreal. Worked by the next day.

If you go to my Stanford thread (on the Adults section), you can order their recent DVD explaining in greater detail how it works.

I would recommend getting NAC from Canada or Europe as they sell the fizzy tablets. NAC in capsules from the US can be harmful (air in the capsules breaks down the NAC to harmful substances).

NoExcuses

I'm posting my response to a PM because I know many people read these threads.

NAC is converted to GSH by the liver. I don't take GSH orally because it isn't well absorbed by the gut. You'll just be wasting your money, in my opinion.

The company that Stanford is working with for NAC is called BioAdvantex www.bioadvantex.com

I import my NAC from Europe where's it's regulated and comes in fizzy form. If I didn't get it from there I would get it from Bio Advantex.

Again, I really recommend that you order the DVD so that you learn all you can about why NAC coverted to GSH in the liver is important for CF patients. Education is just as important as actually taking the medication. Just popping pills without knowing why they work the way they do isn't the best way to I don't think.

NoExcuses

NAC is converted to GSH by the liver. I don't take GSH orally because it isn't well absorbed by the gut. You'll just be wasting your money, in my opinion.

The company that Stanford is working with for NAC is called BioAdvantex www.bioadvantex.com

I import my NAC from Europe where's it's regulated and comes in fizzy form. If I didn't get it from there I would get it from Bio Advantex.

Again, I really recommend that you order the DVD so that you learn all you can about why NAC coverted to GSH in the liver is important for CF patients. Education is just as important as actually taking the medication. Just popping pills without knowing why they work the way they do isn't the best way to I don't think.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

Chaggie

also, if you can't get NAC from canada or europe, you can also get mucomyst from your doctor wich is a 20% NAC solution.

Chaggie

also, if you can't get NAC from canada or europe, you can also get mucomyst from your doctor wich is a 20% NAC solution.

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie

Chaggie