alternative methods

Testarossa

I'm new to this, so I apologize.

I would like to know if anyone else has had to use miralax and golytly for constipation and intestinal blockages. I had to use these for years until I started to do this:

I now take fish oil with omegas 3 6 and 9. If at some point I feel like I need a little extra umph in that department, I drink 5 ounces of ACAI juice (too much is too much!). I swear the acai juice does the trick, but I have to find out if it is just me? Or has anyone else tried something like this? It's been at least a year since I've taken the prescription stuff.

I also would like to know if anyone coughs up a lot more mucus after drinking gatorade? I can tell when I've been drinking it or not.

Thanks for your time!

Testarossa

I would like to know if anyone else has had to use miralax and golytly for constipation and intestinal blockages. I had to use these for years until I started to do this:

I now take fish oil with omegas 3 6 and 9. If at some point I feel like I need a little extra umph in that department, I drink 5 ounces of ACAI juice (too much is too much!). I swear the acai juice does the trick, but I have to find out if it is just me? Or has anyone else tried something like this? It's been at least a year since I've taken the prescription stuff.

I also would like to know if anyone coughs up a lot more mucus after drinking gatorade? I can tell when I've been drinking it or not.

Thanks for your time!

Testarossa

Thanks for your time!

Testarossa

Thanks for your time!

Testarossa

<br />
<br />I would like to know if anyone else has had to use miralax and golytly for constipation and intestinal blockages. I had to use these for years until I started to do this:
<br />
<br />I now take fish oil with omegas 3 6 and 9. If at some point I feel like I need a little extra umph in that department, I drink 5 ounces of ACAI juice (too much is too much!). I swear the acai juice does the trick, but I have to find out if it is just me? Or has anyone else tried something like this? It's been at least a year since I've taken the prescription stuff.
<br />
<br />I also would like to know if anyone coughs up a lot more mucus after drinking gatorade? I can tell when I've been drinking it or not.
<br />
<br />Thanks for your time!

MicheleGazelle

I do a lot of alternative stuff. I have gotten off all the prescription drugs I used to take. I currently only take guaifenisen for maintenance and keep dayquil in my desk at work. When I am constipated, I typically take more sea salt or aloe vera or drink apple-banana fruit juice. There are probably other things that help, but I take supplements daily and pretty much stay on top of things so problems don't develop.

MicheleGazelle

I do a lot of alternative stuff. I have gotten off all the prescription drugs I used to take. I currently only take guaifenisen for maintenance and keep dayquil in my desk at work. When I am constipated, I typically take more sea salt or aloe vera or drink apple-banana fruit juice. There are probably other things that help, but I take supplements daily and pretty much stay on top of things so problems don't develop.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle