Alternatives to Aquadeks

jmiller1

I was very disappointed to read that my Aquadeks have food dyes and GMOs on the ingredient list- can any of you recommend an alternative with a comparable vitamin profile?

Thanks!

jbrandonAW

I'm sad to read this. I like the source cf best but they are on back order so im stuck with the aquadeks (which aready taste awful)...nowim really not going to be able to take them grrr

M

mbellinger

I'm looking into vitamax because I heard Source CF is not being manufactured

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Source CF chewables were backordered last time I tried to order thru the Creon program. I looked at Vitamax, but it didn't have the levels of Vitamin D, etc. that Source CF and aquaadeks have. We were able to still get the softgels.

lilmac1177

i could never "swallow" (pun intended) the ADEKs (is that same as Aquadeks?), so i started taking Source CF w/ no problem. however, i haven't heard anything about Source CF not being manufactured, is it just the chewables you're talking about or the softgels?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Their website shows unavailable, with no explanation. Then another link showed back ordered. When DS was a baby I had issues with being able to get adeks as people who'd had gastric bypass surgery were buying up the drops. Not sure what the issue is with source CF, but still able to get thru the creon program. I am concerned with the vitamax ones not being as adequate in certain vitamin levels as the other two CF vitamins.