always feelin fatigue

sexxiej

i'm always feelin tired like i just dont have enough energy for anything...energy drinks seriously dont work...so i just linger around all day lookin all droopy..i must say its not my kinda thing lol...i need better wayys of getting energized..any clues on how to do so ?

sexxiej

i'm always feelin tired like i just dont have enough energy for anything...energy drinks seriously dont work...so i just linger around all day lookin all droopy..i must say its not my kinda thing lol...i need better wayys of getting energized..any clues on how to do so ?

sexxiej

E

entropy

Well... I have the same problem.

Recently I've been taking an herbal extract of 'Kratom' and I have had a lot of energy. Today I actually cleaned my room, etc. Might be worth looking into.

E

entropy

Recently I've been taking an herbal extract of 'Kratom' and I have had a lot of energy. Today I actually cleaned my room, etc. Might be worth looking into.

E

entropy

<br />
<br />Recently I've been taking an herbal extract of 'Kratom' and I have had a lot of energy. Today I actually cleaned my room, etc. Might be worth looking into.

Ayekay19

I have the same problem... im tired and fatigue almost everyday ... energy drinks used to work but not anymore they just make me crash lol... i recently just got diagnosed with diabetes also. trying going in the hospital for a week or so for some pulmonary treatments so you can breath easier .. it helps me

Ayekay19

I have the same problem... im tired and fatigue almost everyday ... energy drinks used to work but not anymore they just make me crash lol... i recently just got diagnosed with diabetes also. trying going in the hospital for a week or so for some pulmonary treatments so you can breath easier .. it helps me

Ayekay19

A

Aspiemom

I was having that problem ever since the last time I was sick and on IV's. I just never got my energy or strength back.

The dr. recommended Pulmonary Rehab and got me set up. I've gone 2 wks so far and it's made a really big difference.

A

Aspiemom

I was having that problem ever since the last time I was sick and on IV's. I just never got my energy or strength back.

The dr. recommended Pulmonary Rehab and got me set up. I've gone 2 wks so far and it's made a really big difference.

A

Aspiemom

<br />
<br />The dr. recommended Pulmonary Rehab and got me set up. I've gone 2 wks so far and it's made a really big difference.

ej0820

I don't mean to hijack the post (especially b/c I too am energy-less...ALWAYS), but what is pulmonary rehab? It sounds like it would just be exercise (low impact, maybe)...is it different?

ej0820

I don't mean to hijack the post (especially b/c I too am energy-less...ALWAYS), but what is pulmonary rehab? It sounds like it would just be exercise (low impact, maybe)...is it different?

ej0820

mom2lillian

have your doctor check, especially for women, to see if you are anemic. I had been thinking diabetes, cf, thyroid, and here I am anemic!

mom2lillian

have your doctor check, especially for women, to see if you are anemic. I had been thinking diabetes, cf, thyroid, and here I am anemic!