always sick :(

M

monds1234

Hi,
I don't post on here often but i need some advice from other people with cf. I'm 24 years old was born with cf and my lung function i don't even know anymore been a while since i took it since i am constantly sick but last time i went i was around 30% over a year ago.

So it all started in May of last year i got sick so i was put on oral antibiotics for a few weeks felt better after then was on them again in August and September, same thing felt better for about a month then felt sick again.
Finally in October went in the hospital was put on ivy's for 2-3 weeks felt good till December then went in the hospital was put on ivy's for a few weeks. February came along got ivy's but wasn't hospitalized when i finished i lasted 2 or 3 weeks before getting sick again got 3 week of ivy's and hospitalized again in April lasted about a week and half and looks like i need to go again. It seems to be the staph bug everytime that keeps coming back hes been giving tasozin for meds and cipro not sure how to spell it. its getting very hard for me to deal with this so i was wondering if this is ever gonna stop or is gonna be this way till my lungs are done. Any advice or info would help alot, Thanks.

cam

First off I'm so sorry that this is goin on i know how bad it can get but not to ur extint but anyway if i was u i would b all over them doctors to c what the heck is goin on caise obviously things that they doin isn't helpin or go to another hospital or doctor don't stop fighting or askin questions get another opinion on whay course to do anything to get u better I'm sorry agian i hope u get better ill b thinking bout u and keep fighting i know its hard and i to get mad when I'm sick and someone says that but its true if i didn't keep fighting and yelling at these doctors they would let me lay there and keep doin same stuff so my advice would b to get on ur doctors and ask what the heck is up hope u ger better and stay better

Try doing exercise. Work up to 30 minutes. I do my best between hospital stays. Eat right. Do things that make u happy. Odd thing but do anything to lift yourself is happy.