Amazon Smile

jaimers

Super Moderator
Amazon just (or i could just be really behind) launched a new site called Amazon Smile. you can shop through it just like you would normally on amazon.com but you can select your favorite charity to have a portion of the price of your purchase go to that charity. CFF is on there as well as a few other local cff chapters/organizations. I think the donation from amazon is something like 0.5% of the price of whatever you purchased but every little bit helps right?! you go to the site through smile.amazon.com
just thought i would throw it out there!

nmw0615

I'll have to see if this is for Kindle book purchases as well. If so, the foundation could raise a lot off me, haha.

jaimers

Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure it is! It appears to be exactly the same as the "normal" amazon besides the donation aspect :)

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
You have to buy your ebooks thru the smile.amazon link rather than purchasing via your kindle. I've done that for the last few books I got this weekend

Barak

Yeah i have used it and the service is really good,I really should appreciate them on going to next level.They are good at planning things which is there need and others should learn from them that how to make business huge,One good thing about that online shopping web is they take care of costumer satisfaction which rarely others take care of.

D

Dank

Wow, who knew amazon could be so awesome? Am ordering all the things going towards CFF now! Thanks for the insight

M

meadow

Just remind yourself to go through this site, before ordering. Once you go through Amazon Smile, it is no different from ordering from Amazon. May of the local CFF groups are listed by state, you just need to search.