Another cfer got his wings

skydiverchic

My brother, Wesley, lost his fight of cf on Sunday October 25, 2009 at 7:30. He was 30 years old. He went quickly and unexpectically. I am glad that he is breathing easy now. Pray for his wife and family as we have to work through his death.

skydiverchic

My brother, Wesley, lost his fight of cf on Sunday October 25, 2009 at 7:30. He was 30 years old. He went quickly and unexpectically. I am glad that he is breathing easy now. Pray for his wife and family as we have to work through his death.

skydiverchic

skydiverchic

skydiverchic

ashmomo

I am sorry to hear that and happy also he is breathing easy now. Our paryers go out to you and the rest of the family.

Take care.

ashmomo

I am sorry to hear that and happy also he is breathing easy now. Our paryers go out to you and the rest of the family.

Take care.

ashmomo

Take care.

ashmomo

Take care.

ashmomo

<br />
<br />Take care.