Another cfer got his wings

mariahsmommy

My thoughts and prayers are with your family in this time of need. Thank the Lord he doesn't have to struggle anymore. Take care and be happy for him.

mariahsmommy

My thoughts and prayers are with your family in this time of need. Thank the Lord he doesn't have to struggle anymore. Take care and be happy for him.

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

mariahsmommy

<br />

muskogeelady

God bless you and your family. I understand what you are going through. I lost my Ashley to CF in 2003 and the hurt hurts everyday.
Mama to
Ashley Hayes Denton
1983-2003

muskogeelady

God bless you and your family. I understand what you are going through. I lost my Ashley to CF in 2003 and the hurt hurts everyday.
Mama to
Ashley Hayes Denton
1983-2003

muskogeelady

Mama to
Ashley Hayes Denton
1983-2003

muskogeelady

Mama to
Ashley Hayes Denton
1983-2003

muskogeelady

<br />Mama to
<br />Ashley Hayes Denton
<br />1983-2003

SarahJean1976

Know that you are in the hearts and prayers of everyone in our community... Breathe Easy Wesley...

If you would like to put a tribute up on the B4TF wall, I would love that, just email me a picture and a little bit about him... (and that goes for anyone in here who has lost someone with CF...)

My email is sarah@breathe4tomorrow.org

xoxo in our heart
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

Know that you are in the hearts and prayers of everyone in our community... Breathe Easy Wesley...

If you would like to put a tribute up on the B4TF wall, I would love that, just email me a picture and a little bit about him... (and that goes for anyone in here who has lost someone with CF...)

xoxo in our heart
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

xoxo in our heart
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

xoxo in our heart
Sarah Jean

SarahJean1976

<br />
<br />If you would like to put a tribute up on the B4TF wall, I would love that, just email me a picture and a little bit about him... (and that goes for anyone in here who has lost someone with CF...)
<br />
<br />My email is sarah@breathe4tomorrow.org
<br />
<br />xoxo in our heart
<br />Sarah Jean