Another mention of CF

CountryGirl

I was just on here browsing while watching TV and all of a sudden they mentioned Great Strides on 7 Live on ABC in Nor Cal! They actually talked about the two places they were having it and how you could come to walk and or donate!

I dont know, I was blown away because in the other areas I live in all you hear about is Susan G. Komen this, Susan G. Komen that. Yay for Great Strides and getting the word out!

CountryGirl

I was just on here browsing while watching TV and all of a sudden they mentioned Great Strides on 7 Live on ABC in Nor Cal! They actually talked about the two places they were having it and how you could come to walk and or donate!

I dont know, I was blown away because in the other areas I live in all you hear about is Susan G. Komen this, Susan G. Komen that. Yay for Great Strides and getting the word out!

CountryGirl

<br />
<br />I dont know, I was blown away because in the other areas I live in all you hear about is Susan G. Komen this, Susan G. Komen that. Yay for Great Strides and getting the word out!